Koordynacja polityk gospodarczych w Unii Europejskiej. Część I
Treść / Zawartość
W artykule przedstawiono genezę procesu koordynacji gospodarczej we Wspólnocie Europejskiej, a także podstawowe instrumenty koordynacyjne - Ogólne Wytyczne Polityki Gospodarczej oraz Pakt Stabiności i Wzrostu.
- E. Apel: European monetary integration 1958-2002. Routledge, London - New York 1998, s.29.
- M.J. Artis, B. Winkler: The Stability Pact: trading off flexibility for credibility. W: A. Hughues Hallett, M.M. Hutchison, S.E. Hougaard Jensen (red.): Fiscal aspects of European monetary integration. Cambridge University Press, 1999, s. 181 i nast.
- B. Balassa: Structural policies in the European Common Market. W: B. Balassa (red.): European economic integration. Amsterdam - Oxford - New York 1975, North Holland - American Elsevier, s. 231-241.
- F. Balassone, D. Franco: Fiscal federalism and the Stability and Growth Pact: a difficult union. Paper for the Workshop on Fiscal Rules, Banca d'Italia, Perugia, February 2001, s. 631;
- F. Balassone, D. Franco: Public investment, the Stability Pact and the golden rule. Fiscal Studies, Vol. 21(2)/2000, s. 207-229;
- F. Ballabriga, C. Martinez-Mongay: Has EMU shifted policy? European Commission, Economic Paper No. 166, February 2002.
- C. Bean: Discussion. "Economic Policy" No. 26/1998, s. 106.
- H. Brits, M. de Vor: The Pact for Stability and Growth. W: P.A.G. van Bergeijk, R.J. Berndsen, W.J. Jansen: The economics of the euro area: macroeconomic policy and institutions. Cheltenham-Northampton 2000 Edward Elgar, s. 207-208.
- A. Brunila, M. Buti and J. in't Veld : Fiscal policy in Europe: how effective are automatic stabilisers? European Commission, Economic Paper, No. 177, September 2002, s. 25-29.
- Budgetary challenges posed by ageing populations: the impact on public spending on pensions, health and long-term care for the elderly and possible indicators of the long-term sustainability of public finances. Economic Policy Committee, Brussels, 24 October 2001.
- M. Buti: Public finances in the early years of EMU: adjusting to the new policy regime. Paper for the Workshop of the Foundation for the Modernisation of Spain, October 2002;
- M. Buti, S. Eijffinger, D. Franco: Revisiting the Stability and Growth Pact: grand design or internal adjustment. European Commission, Economic Paper, No. 180, January 2003, s. 9-11.
- M. Buti, B. Martinot: Open issues in the implementation of the Stability and Growth Pact. National Institute Economic Review, No. 174/2000, s. 92-104;
- Commission Communication on strengthening economic policy co-ordination within the euro area. Brussels, 7 February 2001.
- Commission Memorandum to the Council on the co-ordination of economic policies and monetary co-operation within the Community. Bulletin of the European Communities (supplement), Brussels, 12 February 1969.
- The contribution of public finances to growth and employment: improving quality and sustainability. Report from the Commission and the (ECOFIN) Council to the Stockholm European Council, Brussels, 12 March 2001.
- Co-ordination of economic policies in the EU: a presentation of key features of the main procedures. European Commission, "Euro Paper", No. 45, July 2002, s. 3 i 4.
- Council Recommendation to Portugal with a view to bringing an end to the situation of an excessive government deficit - application of Article 104(7) of the Treaty. Brussels, 5 November 2002.
- Council Recommendation with a view to bringing an end to the situation of an excessive government deficit in Germany - application of Article 104(7) of the Treaty establishing the European Community. Brussels, 21 January 2003.
- Council Recommendation with a view to giving early warning to France in order to prevent the occurrence of an excessive deficit. Brussels, 21 January 2003.
- Council Regulation 1466/97 of 7 July 1997 on the strengthening of the surveillance of budgetary positions and the surveillance and co-ordination of economic policies. OJ L 209. 02.08.1997.
- Council Regulation 1467/97 of 7 July 1997 on speeding up and clarifying the implementation of the excessive deficit procedure. OJ L 209. 02.08.1997.
- T.T. Dang, P. Antolin, H. Oxley: The fiscal implications of ageing: projections of age-related spending. OECD Working Paper, No. 31, Paris 2001.
- J. De Haan, J.E. Sturm, B.J. Sikken: Government capital formation: explaining the decline. "Review of World Economics" No. 132/1996, s. 55-74;
- Economic Forecasts - Autumn 2002. European Commission, "European Economy" No. 5/2002, s. 34; The EU Economy: 2002 Review. European Commission, Brussels, 11 December 2002, s. 50-51.
- B. Eichengreen: Saving Europe's automatic stabilisers. "National Institute Economic Review" No.159/1997, s. 92-98.
- B. Eichengreen, Ch. Wyplosz: The Stability and Growth Pact: more than a minor nuisance? Economic Policy, No. 26/1998, s. 69.
- J. Fischer, G. Guidice: The Stability and Convergence Programmes. W: A. Brunila, M. Buti and D. Franco (red.): The Stability and Growth Pact - the architecture of fiscal policy in EMU. Palgrave Macmillan, Basingstoke 2001, s. 158 i nast.
- D. Franco, T. Munzi: Ageing and fiscal policies in the European Union. European Commission, European Economy - Reports and Studies, No. 4/1997.
- J. Frankel, A. Rose: The endogeneity of the optimum currency area criteria. "Economic Journal" No. 108, July 1998;
- D. Gros, N. Thygesen: European monetary integration. Essex 1998 Longman, s. 344.
- A. Hughues Hallett, P. McAdam: Implications of the Stability and Growth Pact: why the growth element is important. W: A. Hughues Hallett, M.M.Hutchison, S.E. Hougaard Jensen (red.): Fiscal aspects of European monetary integration. Cambridge University Press, 1999, s. 248.
- The implementation of the Stability and Growth Pact. "ECB Monthly Bulletin", May 1999, s. 49-54.
- S. Korkman: Fiscal policy co-ordination in EMU: should it go beyond the SGP? W: A. Brunila, M. Buti and D. Franco (red.): The Stability and Growth Pact - the architecture of fiscal policy in EMU. Palgrave Macmillan, Basingstoke 2001, s. 287-310.
- P. Krugman: Geography and trade. Cambridge 1991 MIT Press;
- P. Krugman: Lessons from Massachusetts for EMU. W: F. Torres, F. Giavazzi (red.): Adjustment and growth in Economic and Monetary Union. Cambridge 1993 Cambridge University Press.
- One market, one money: an evaluation of the potential benefits and costs of forming an economic and monetary union. "European Economy" No. 44, European Commission, Brussels, October 1990.
- L. Oręziak: Polityka budżetowa na obszarze euro (cz. II). "Bank i Kredyt" nr 7/2002, s. 11.
- D. Owen, P. Cole: EMU in perspective. Understanding monetary union. Pearson Education Ltd, Haarlow 1999, s. 114-118.
- H. Oxley, J.P. Martin: Controlling government spending and deficits: trends in the 80s and prospects for the 90s. OECD Economic Studies, No. 17/1991, s. 145-189.
- Presidency Conclusions, Seville European Council, 21-22 June 2002, s.23
- Public Finances in EMU - 2002. European Commission, European Economy, No. 3/2002, s. 42.
- A. Razin, E. Sadka: The Stability and Growth Pact as an impediment to privatizing social security. CEPR Discussion Paper, No. 3621, November 2002.
- Report to the Council and the Commission on the realization by stages of Economic and Monetary Union in the Community. Bulletin of the European Communities (supplement), Luxembourg, 8 October 1970.
- Reports on the Implementation of the 2002/2001/2000/1999 Broad Economic Policy Guidelines. European Commission, European Economy - Reports and Studies, No. 1/2003; No. 1/2002; No. 2/2001; No. 1/2000.
- Resolution of the European Council of 13 December 1997 on economic policy co-ordination in stage III of EMU and on the Treaty Articles 109 and 109b of the EC Treaty. OJ C 35, 02.02.1998.
- Resolution of the European Council on the Stability and Growth Pact. Amsterdam, 17 June 1997, OJ C 236, 02.08.1997.
- Strengthening the co-ordination of budgetary policies. Communication from the Commission to Council and the European Parliament, Brussels, 27 November 2002.
- K. Szeląg: Reforma instytucjonalna Unii Europejskiej (cz. I i II), "Wspólnoty Europejskie" nr 1(136) i 2(137), styczeń-luty 2003 r.
- The 2002/2001/2000/1999 Broad Economic Policy Guidelines. European Commission, "European Economy" No. 4/2002; Main Edition, No. 72/2001; Main Edition, No. 70/2000; Main Edition, No. 68/1999.
- L. Tsoukalis: The politics and economics of European monetary integration. London 1977 Allen & Unwin Ltd, s. 73 i nast.;
- J. von Hagen: More growth for stability - reflections on fiscal policy in Euroland. ZEI Policy Paper, June 2002.