Statistical Analysis of Merger and Acquisition Process in Ukraine
The Ukrainian economy can still be classified as an emerging one, which understandably makes it interesting for potential investors. In this article Ukrainian regulations for mergers and acquisitions were presented together with differences between mergers and acquisitions. Also theoretical basis of M&A processes were discussed.
- Galchinsky, A. (2006) "Koncentracya kapitala - miesto Ukrainy w etom processe" [Concentration of the capital - a place of Ukraine in this process]. Ekonomicheskie izwiestia 212(517), 7.12.2006.
- Hawawini, G. and Svvary, I. (1990) Mergers and Acquisitions in the U.S. Banking Industry. Evidence from the Capital Markets. North-Holland.
- "How to Make Mergers Work" (1999) The Economist January 9.
- Koncentracya rynochnogo wliania putem sliannyj, sozdania sowmiestnyh priedprijatij, osobienno dla rynków razwiwajushchih stran: Peresmotriennyj doklad sekretariatu UNCTAD [Concentration of market influence by merges, absorption, creations of joint ventures, especially for the markets of developing countries: The reconsidered report of secretary of UNCTAD J (1993) New York: The United Nations.
- www.ukrstat.gov.ua - official site of Ukraine's State Statistics Council.