Economic Theory of Optimum Intervention in Trading System
A brief analysis of optimal intervention in trading systems seems to indicate that it is an important determinant for entrepreneurial activities in an international economy. Undoubtedly all the turbulent changes on the global scene, as most vividly expressed in such areas as mobility of financial capital or labour force resources, direct both entrepreneurs and their respective governments to take a particular approach towards their management and effective competitiveness in the international market. The new trade economies thus created transform information management into knowledge management, which then becomes indispensable to the existence and evolution of each organization. Therefore it is most important that both national states and single enterprises are aware of the consequences of unconscious or unconsidered interventionism, both now and in the future. (original abstract)
- Bartoszewicz T., Customs Duty in International Economic Relations, WSBiP, Ostrowiec Świętokrzyski 2002.
- Drwiłło A., Customs Duties Law, Arche, Gdańsk 2001.
- Grudzewski W. M, Hejduk I. K., Technology management. Advanced Technologies and challenge of their commercialization, Difin, Warsaw 2008.
- Grudzewski W. M., Hejduk I. K., Sankowska A., Wańtuchowicz M., Trust Management in Virtual Organizations, Difin, Warsaw 2007.
- Hanclich P., System of Customs Duties Preferences in European Union, Ars boni et aequi, Poznań 2008.
- International Trade Statistics, WTO, Geneva 2008.
- Johnson H. G., Protection and Welfare In Modern Perspective, Journal of World Trade Law, March-April 1976.
- Krasner S., Structural Causes and Regime Consequences, Regimes as Intervening Variables, [w:] Krasner S. (red.), International Regimes, New York 1983.
- Lowell J., Neu C. R., Tong D., Financial Crises and Contagion In Emerging Market Countries, RAND, Santa Monica 1998.
- Management and help in the Asean-China Eminent Person Group, ASEAN, Djakarta 2007.
- Michałek J., International Trade Policy within GATT, Warsaw 1989.
- National Bank of Poland Working Papers on macroeconomic indicators for Poland, NBP, Warsaw 2008.
- A Review of strategic information analyses of the Warsaw Stock Exchange, WSE, Warsaw 2008.
- Raczkowski K., Management of Crisis Knowledge in Customs Duties Administration, [w:] Scientific Notes of the University of Economics, Katowice 2008.
- Tanzi V., Economic Role of the Government in the 21st century, PiR 1/2006.
- The OECD Classification of taxes and interpretative guide, [w:] Revenue Statistics 1956-2005, OECD, Paris 2007