Challenges for Economic Policy in the Era of Economic Integration and Globalization
In this article an attempt was made to answer the question of why economic policy must not only perceive the process of globalization and integration, but should also be led in a way which would exploit the opportunities created for the Polish economy by globalization and economic integration. This particularly applies to developing a long-term strategy for socio-economic growth, and implementation of structural policy, which is financed by the European Union. (orignal abstract)
- Czapinski U, Panek T. (2009), Social Diagnosis 2009, conditions and quality of life for the Poles, Report, Warsaw.
- Ederveen S., de Groot H.L.F., Nahuis R. (2006), Fertile Soil for Structural Funds? A Panel Data Analysis of the Conditional Effectiveness of European Cohesion Policy, "Kyklos", Vol. 59, No. 1.
- Gasowski A. (2010), Polish science against the background of the European Union, Report, http://realia.com.pl/pdf/1_2010/02_01_2010.pdf.
- Gorzelak G. (2007), Development - Region - Politics, [in:] Gorzelak G., Tucholska A. (ed.), Development, region, space, Ministry of Regional Development. Centre for European Regional and Local Studies EUROREG UW, Warsaw.
- Gorzelak G., Jałowiecki B. (1998), Dilemmas of European [in:] Buczkowski P., Bondyra K., Sliwa P. (ed.), What is Europe? Regionalization and integration, Poznan.
- Hübner D. (1993), Strategy development: conceptual considerations and models, reports, "Studies on strategy", Warsaw .
- Kanthak A. (2007), Poland needs a unified strategy, "Pomeranian Economic Review", No. 5
- Kozak M.W. (2006), The governance of regional policy in Poland in the first period after accession, "Regional and Local Studies" No. 2(24).
- Liberska B. (2002), Globalization. Mechanisms and challenges, PWE, Warsaw.
- The first period of use of structural funds in Poland (2005), Report MA CSF, Warsaw, September.
- Poland in the European Union (2009), GUS, Warsaw.
- Regional Overview No. 2 (2008), Ministry of Regional Development, Warsaw, September.
- Policy report, Meeting at ministerial TDPC level (2009), Public Governance and Territorial Development Directorate, Territorial Development Policy Committee, OECD, GOV / TDPC (2008) 10/REV1, 30/01/2009.
- Rodriguez-Pose A., Fratesi U. (2004), Between Development and Social Policies: The Impact of European Structural Funds in Objective 1 Regions, "Regional Studies", Vol 38, No. 1.
- Regional development in Poland (2009), Report 2009, Ministry of Regional Development, Warsaw.
- Smolski R., Smolski M., Stadtmüllero E.H. (2009), Encyclopedic Dictionary of Civic Education, Publishing Europe.
- Sulmicka M. (2004), Programming strategy development in Poland and the European Union, RCSS, Warsaw.
- Stacewicz J. (2003), Towards metaeconomy, SGH, Warsaw.
- Wojtyna A. (2001), New directions of research on the economic role of the State, "Economist", No. 1.