Formation of Small Rural Business in the Republic of Belarus
The present article is devoted to the formation of small rural enterprises in the Republic of Belarus. An overview of the current state of small business is discussed, as well as its dynamic growth in the country is put forward. Next, this paper singles out the possibilities of state budget aid to the development of small-scale business in agriculture. In addition, the role of infrastructure as reliable support of small businesses in rural areas is highlighted. Finally, some prospective directions for the development of small business sector in agriculture at the national, provincial and local level are proposed. (original abstract)
- Doing Business 2013 : Smarter Regulations for Small and Medium-Size Enterprises. The World Bank, Washington.
- Economical Questions of Belarus Agriculture Development . Gusakov V.G. (ed.). NAS of Belarus, Minsk.
- Gusakov V.G. : Economy organizations and branches of agricultural complex. Belaruskaya Dumka, Minsk.
- Myasnikovich M.V. : Republic of Belarus and new economy. NAS of Belarus, Minsk.
- Shimov V.N. : The economic development of Belarus at the turn of the century. BSEU, Minsk. Small and medium-sized business in the Republic of Belarus : Statistical book, Minsk.
- State program to support small and medium enterprises in the Republic of Belarus for 2013-2015. : Minsk.
- Zhudro M.K. : Basis agribusiness: a monograph. Law and Economics, Minsk.