CRM system efficiency in the process of creation of personified consumer demand model
Within the contemporary globalizing environment we observe competition intensifying processes, aiming at the most crucial mobile resources, such as information and knowledge, which contribute to the company success. This fact supports the relevance of the quote by Benjamin Disraeli, that "As a general rule the most successful man in life is the man who has the best information". However, the volume capacity of the information space nowadays accounts to numerous zettabytes of data, which double every two-three years. Therefore, it should be important to notice, that a significant part of this data is just being "stocked for the case" and is not actually used in the business decision making process, and, therefore, does not bring value to business. Finding solution to this problem of increasing availability and relevance of the information resources lies, in our opinion, in the field of development of the conceptual model of business-knowledge management, which should reflect all its major stages (initializing, transfer, storage, extraction and presentation). (fragment of text)
- Abdikeev N.M., Kiselev A.D., Corporation knowledge management and business reengineering, Infra-M, Moscow 2010.
- Arustamov A, Parshina A., Data mining usage for customers loyalty increase, 2011 http://www.basegroup.ru/library/practise/data_mining_in_loyalty/
- Dragutin I., CIO needs, "Innovations in Technologies and Business" 2011, No. 2.
- Duke V., Data mining - intellectual data analysis, 2011, http://www.iteam.ru/publications/marketing/section_28/article_1448/.
- Kaveni M., Big data volumes, "Cross Technology" 2011, No. 4.
- The Knowledge Management Process: Practical Approach, IDC, 2000.