A General Overview and Innovative Products on the Polish Mutual Funds Market
A mutual fund provides investors with the benefits of diversification by participating in a large pool of securities and thereby obtaining exposure to different industries and/or asset classes. Mutual funds allow investors to choose among a wide range of diversified pools. Today, there are approximately 150 funds on Polish capital market with many different types of investment objectives designed to meet different consumer needs (from low risk - money market funds, to high risk - equity funds). (fragment of text)
- Fama E.: Efficient capital markets: a review of theory and empirical work. "Journal of Finance" 1970, 25, pp. 383-417.
- Fama E.: Efficient capital markets II. "Journal of Finance" 1991, 26(5), pp. 1575-1615.
- Fredman A., Wiles R.: How mutual funds work. NYEF, New York 1998, pp. 28-30.
- "Journal of Laws" 1991, No 58, Item 238.
- "Journal of Laws" 1997, No 139, Item 933.
- "Journal of Laws" 2004, No 146, Item 1546.
- Mutual Fund Fact Book 2004. Investment Company Institute, Washington 2004.
- Pozen R.C.: The mutual fund business. Houghton Miffin Company, Boston 2002.