Medical Entities - Financing Types and Sources in Light of the Act on Medical Activity
Defining legally permitted financing sources is fundamental for each medical entity. The act on medical activity of 15th April 2011introduced many changes for medical service suppliers also as concerns the permitted financing sources. This paper aims to present the types of medical entities and their financing sources in the light of the new regulations, i.e. the act on medical activity. (original abstract)
- Civil Code.
- Act of 30th August 1991 on healthcare centres.
- Act of 2nd July 2004 on freedom of business activity.
- Act of 27th August 2009 on public finance
- Act of 27th August 2004 on healthcare services financed with public means.
- Act of 15th April 2011 on medical activity.