The System of Planning and Management of the Medical Services
The system presented in this paper is designed to manage medical services at the Center for Rehabilitation and Cosmetology operating at the University of Computer Science and Skills in Lodz. The Center provides rehabilitation services and medical cosmetology. The purpose of the system is to create and modify the schedule of services provided by the Centre, including the availability of the resources, the preferences provided by the patient and the conditions resulting from the specific nature of these services. The system consists of the following components: a repository of resources, the databases describing the current schedule, the language of description of the relationships between the resources, a query language, with the editor supporting the query creation, and the two applications, the first generates a sequence of services required by the patient and the second modifies the current schedule to take account of the requested services. (original abstract)
-  J. Rao. Semantic Web Service Composition via Logic-Based Program Synthesis. PhD thesis, Dept. of Comp. and Inf. Sci., Norwegian University of Science and Technology, 2004.
-  J. Rao, P. Küngas, and M. Matskin. Logic-based web services composition: From service description to process model. In Proc. of the IEEE Int. Conf. on Web Services (ICWS'04). IEEE Computer Society, 2004.
-  D. Redavid, L. Iannone, and T. Payne. OWL-S atomic services composition with SWRL rules. In Proc. of the 4th Italian Semantic Web Workshop: Semantic Web Applications and Perspectives (SWAP 2007), 2007.
-  B. Srivastava and J. Koehler. Web service composition - current solutions and open problems. In Proc. of Int. Workshop on Planning for Web Services (at ICAPS 2003), 2003.
-  M. Klusch, A. Gerber, and M. Schmidt. Semantic web service composition planning with OWLS-XPlan. In Proc. of the 1st Int. AAAI Fall Symposium on Agents and the Semantic Web, pages 55-62. AAAI Press, 2005.
-  D. McDermott, M. Ghallab, A. Howe, C. Knoblock, A. Ram, M. Veloso, D. Weld, and D. Wilkins. PDDL - the Planning Domain Definition Language - version 1.2. Technical Report TR-98-003, Yale Center for Computational Vision and Control, 1998.
-  S. Ambroszkiewicz. enTish: An Approach to service Description and Composition. ICS PAS, Ordona 21, 01-237 Warsaw, 2003.
-  D. Doliwa, W. Horzelski, M. Jarocki, A. Niewiadomski, W. Penczek, A. Półrola, and M. Szreter: Web Services Composition - From Ontology To Plan By Query. Control & Cybernetics 40(2) pages 315-336, 2011.
-  D. Doliwa, W. Horzelski, M. Jarocki, A. Niewiadomski, W. Penczek, A. Półrola, M. Szreter and A. Zbrzezny: PlanICS - A Web Service Composition Toolset. Fundamenta Informaticae 112(1), pages 47-71, IOS Press, 2011.
-  D. Doliwa, W. Horzelski, M. Jarocki, A. Niewiadomski, W. Penczek, A. Półrola and J. Skaruz: HarmonICS - a Tool for Composing Medical Services. Postproc. of the 4th Central European Workshop on Services and their Composition (ZEUS'12), CEUR Workshop Proceedings vol. 847, pages 25-33, 2012.