Method for Efficient Distribution of Means to Reduce CO2 Emissions in a Set of Power Plants
A method for the allocation of technologies of reduction of CO2 emission to sources of emissions based on dynamic programming has been described. The purpose of the application of the method was to develop an efficient strategy of allocating financial means for reducing CO2 emissions from a set of coal and lignite fired power plants (carbon dioxide sources) which enables reduction of the total emissions to the required level within a given time horizon, at the minimum cost. The application of the method is illustrated based on the set of the 20 largest Polish coal and lignite fired power plants. (original abstract)
-  Assessment of the impact of establishing emission reduction targets by the European Commission document Roadmap 2050 on the energy sector, economic development, industry and households in Poland by 2050. A synthesis. Final Report, Systems Research "EnergSys", 2012 (in Polish).
-  BELLMAN R.E., DREYFUS S.E., Applied Dynamic Programming, Princeton University Press, Princeton 1962.
-  KAŁUSZKO A., Method of determining strategies to reduce gaseous emissions based on dynamic programming, Studies and Materials of the Polish Society for Knowledge Management, 2009, 23, 80-90 (in Polish).
-  KAŁUSZKO A., Decision support for allocation of means to reduce emissions of gaseous pollutants in the long term, Studies and Materials of the Polish Society for Knowledge Management, 2010, 33, 158-169 (in Polish).
-  Social Council of the National Emissions Reduction Program at the Ministry of Economy, http://www.rada-npre.pl, 2012.
-  ŻMIJEWSKI K., ETS - state of the art and consequences, Heating, Ventilation, 2008, 10, 37-41 (in Polish).