How to encourage the financing of infrastructure building in Bosnia and Herzegovina?
Within the context of WEF competitiveness measurement for 2009/10, Bosnia and Herzegovina was the worst evaluated country in the region of Southeast Europe. The infrastructure quality, as one of the basic requirements, has had the lowest rank and it is one of the main reasons for very low B&H competitiveness. It means that the one of the main ways for competitiveness increment is investing into infrastructure building. This paper analyses which financing way for infrastructure building is optimal in the conditions of political and economical situation in Bosnia and Herzegovina.(original abstract)
- Amnesty International, 2009. Amnesty International Report 2009: The State of the World's Human Rights, Amnesty International Publications, United Kingdom
- Buckley, A., 2000. Multinational finance, Financial Times Prentice Hall, London.
- FIPA, 2009. Investment opportunities in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Sixth Edition, Foreign Investment Promotion Agency of Bosnia and Herzegovina, February
- Knežiček, T., 2008. Public-private partnership, Ars grafika, Tuzla
- WEF, 2009. The Global Competitiveness Report 2009-2010, World Economic Forum, Geneva, Switzerland