Modelling of marketing strategies for the single markets vs marketing strategy for the global market: Case study mobiExplore
A successful treating of a single, national, market through new challenges of marketing management is notably different than treating of the global market. The paper provides the case study of Gideon Multimedia, IT firm from Croatia. The company's main product is mobiExplore, touristic guide platform for mobile phones. The application could be adapted to different marketplaces - global and national, for different countries. Because of different dynamic of the growth of national mobile markets even the global marketing strategy for the mobiExplore applications needs to be adapted to each national case. Establishing of the national strategy needs to be adapted through market research of the local market. The paper argues that customized for UK market mobiExplore solutions has proved correct and intdicate on advantages of the company's marketing strategies for singl market.(original abstract)
- Aaker, D., 2001. Strategic market management, 6th ed., John Wiley & Sons, Inc. New
- ABI, 2008. Research for partners, Gideon & Medijska Osobnost d.o.o., Split, Agency for market research.
- Doyle, P., 2002. Marketing management and strategy, 3rd edition, Pearson Education Ltd., London
- Gideon Multimedia, 2007/2008. Exploratory research by Gideon & Medijska Osobnost d.o.o., Split, Agency for market research.
- Informa Telecoms & Media predicts. 2008. Research for Gideon partners by Gideon & Medijska Osobnost d.o.o., Split, Agency for market research
- Kerin, A., Peterson, A., 2004. Strategic marketing problems, Pearson Prentice Hall, New Jersey.
- Peter, J., Donnelly, J., 2004., Marketing management: Knowledge and skills, 7th Ed, Irwin, Burr Ridge.
- Šerić, N., 2003. Importance of remodeling of marketing strategies for the market in the countries in transition, 5th International Conference Enterprise in transition, Ekonomski fakultet Split, Working Paper.
- Šerić, N., 2009. The role of product management in the global crisis -case study in domestic appliance industry, 3rd Marketing Theory challenge in transitional societies 24th-25th of September 2009. Maribor, Slovenia, Conference proceedings ISBN 978-961-6354-95-0