Some Aspects of Geographic View on Economy : the Case Northeastern Montenegro
Text which follows represents geographical contribution to the study of the economy of northeastern Montenegro, on example of municipalities Berane, Andrijevica and Plav. Temporal frame for the study covers the period from prehistoric of our time. The focus of research directed on two sets of questions, it is on: the characteristics of economic development to the Second World War and on characteristics of the development of the economy after the Second World War. By the beginning World War II, analyzed the geographical space was one of the underdeveloped areas of Montenegro. Prevailing is mostly agricultural production. After the Second World War former Yugoslavia, in whose composition is entered and Montenegro, started is in process accelerated industrialization. High measure of job security prevented activity mechanism of competition and the market economy. There was no pressure on employed workers to increase efficiency, which led to such situations that for exercise same scale of production engaged considerably more workers than in the classical (an entrepreneurial) firms. The economic consequences were are expected: since the mid-of the seventies years ago the last century up to the complete collapse of the economic system at the end of the eighties years ago the last century, productivity Labour is mobiles falls while is hidden unemployment grew. Development problems and irrational economic system retain all the professional and scientific opinions, without the possibility of that the any particular conduct proceedings. I then, appearance and now we did not manage to elevate above observation. Therefore, thus conclude that is necessary develop a special economic innovative strategy for regional policy, adapted on the hilly-mountainous regions what, kind of is exactly and analyzed geo-space. (original abstract)
-  Group of authors, Dictionary of Economics, Faculty of Economics, Belgrade, 2001.
-  Leibenath M., Standort-Zeitschrift für angewandte Geographie 25(3) (2001) 7-13.
-  Rajović G., Bulatović J., Journal of Studies in Social Sciences 2(1) (2013) 1-30.
-  Laurens L., Cousseau B., Annales de Géographie 109(613) (2000) 240-258.
-  Rajović G., Bulatović J., International Letters of Social and Humanistic Sciences 4 (2013) 11-21.
-  Rajović G., Bulatović J., Russian Journal of Agricultural and Socio - Economic Sciences 4 (16) (2013) 35-45.
-  Statistical Office of Montenegro, Census of Population 2003, Podgorica, 2004.
-  Hoover E. M., Fisher J. L., Research in regional economic growth, In Problems in the Study of Economic Growth, NBER, 1949.
-  Amin A., International journal of urban and regional research 23(2) (1999) 365-378.
-  Dawkins C. J., Journal of Planning Literature 18(2) (2003) 131-172.
-  Kane M., Public-sector economic development: Concepts and approaches, Washington, DC: Northeast-Midwest Economic Institute, 2004.
-  Tabellini G., Culture and institutions: economic development in the regions of Europe, 2005.
-  Goldstein H., Drucker J., Economic development quarterly 20(1) (2006) 22-43.
-  Rajović G., Formation of cultures the geographical pupils - citizens and host own country, Pedagogical Practice, 24.04., Educational Review, Belgrade, 2001.
-  Rajović G., Research word students - how code students develop the capacity research communication teaching geography, Pedagogical Practice, 06.06., Educational Review, Belgrade, 2003.
-  Rajović G., Bulatović J., International Letters of Social and Humanistic Sciences 6 (2013) 24-35.
-  Lutovac V. М., Ivangrad (Berane) basin, Geographical institute SASA, book CCLXIX, Belgrade, 1957.
-  Municipalities Berane-The official presentation 2013, Available from: http://www.berane.me (07.06.2013).
-  Group of authors, Monograph Montenegro, Literary Gazette, Belgrade, 1976.
-  Lutovac V. M., Andrijevica-characteristics and geographic location factors and the development razvitka, In: The establishment and development of the 1863-1973 Andrijevica school, Primary school "Bajo Jojić," Andrijevica, 1973.
-  Baraktarević M., Bulletin of the Museum of Cetinje 6 (1973) 166-170.
-  Municipalities Plav-The official presentation 2013, Available from: http://www.plav.me (05.06.2013).
-  Kneţević M., Regions Plav-Gusinje-Conditions for the development of tourism, Serbian Geographical Society, Book 50, Belgrade, 1979.
-  Jovićević A., Area Plav-Gusinje, Settlements Serbian countries, book 10, Belgrade, 1921.
-  Municipalities Andrijevica - The official presentation 2013, Available from: http://www.andrijevica.me (08.06.2013).
-  Boričić R., Lutovac M. V., Petrić D., Commune Ivangrad, Workers University Ivangrad, Ivangrad, 1967.
-  Kostić M., Trajković T., "Vinarce" Contribution to studying the of vegetables in settlements Leskovačkog Pomoravlja, Leskovački Proceedings, book 4, National Museum Leskovac, 1966.
-  Stage of economic development in our country 2013, Available from: http://www.egeografija.org (09.06.2013).
-  Dobrivojević I., History of the 20th century 27(2) (2009) 103-114.
-  Rajović G., Bulatović J., Journal of Studies in Social Sciences 2(2) (2013) 105-133.
-  Rajović G., Bulatović J., Journal of Sustainable Development Studies 3(2) (2013) 136-167.
-  Rajović G., Journal of Studies in Social Sciences 4 (1) (2013) 24-51.
-  Rajović G., Journal of Road and Traffic Engineering 58 (2) (2012) 63-68.
-  Rueschemeyer M., Women in the Politics of Postcommunist Eastern Europe, M.E. Sharpe, 1998.
-  Lampe R. J., Russell O. P., Adamović S. Lj., Yugoslav-American Economic Relations Since World War II, Duke University Press, 1990.
-  Rodić P. D., Proceedings of Science Institute of Geography 18 (1971) 143-159.
-  Lebowitz M., Lessons of Yugoslav self-management 2010, Available from: http://www.nodo50.org (10.06.2013).
-  Rajović G., International Letters of Social and Humanistic Sciences 2 (2013) 1-17.
-  Tomaš R., Fear of entrepreneurship, Economics, Belgrade, 1993.
-  Milanović B., Economic inequality in Yugoslavia, Institute of Economics, Belgrade, 1990.
-  Tucović O., Stevanović R., Proceedings Geographical Institute "Jovan Cvijić", Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts 57 (2007) 144.
-  State of the economy in Berane municipality 2011, Available from: http://www.beranetown.net (29.09.2011).
-  State of the economy in Plav municipality 2011, Available from: http://www.gusinje-foundation.org (27.12.2011).
-  Rajović G., Journal of Agriculture and Sustainability 2(2) (2013) 178-195.
-  Rajović G., Journal of Agriculture and Sustainability 2(1) (2013) 22-42.
-  Rajović G., Journal of Agriculture and Sustainability 3(2) (2013) 165-182.
-  Grčić M., Journal Serbian Geographical Society 71 (1991) 67-68.
-  Rajović G. Bulatović J., International Letters of Social and Humanistic Sciences 3 (2013) 10-20.
-  Rajović G., Bulatović J., International Letters of Social and Humanistic Sciences 3 (2013) 37-45.
-  Bulatović J., Rajović G., Serbian Journal of Management 2 (2007) 147-155.
-  Mrdaković-Cvetković R., Journal Economic annals 51(171) (2006) 75-89.