Contemporary Conceptions and Methods of Management in Enterprise
Proper functioning of each complex entity requires the right way for achieving assumed goals. Dynamic changes in modern socioeconomic environment result in rapid global transformations in all fields of human activity. The recent changes have a considerable impact on the economic sector and impose urgency of searching the new management conceptions and ideas adjusted to the contemporary needs and possibilities. Currently, such terms as outsourcing, re-engineering and benchmarking are well-known to all managers. These terms are examples of many management conceptions entering the successive areas of business and contribute to enterprises development in a complex and varying environment. (original abstract)
-  Drucker P.F., Innovation and enterprising. Experience and rules, PWE, Warsaw 1992.
-  Griffin R.W., Bases for managing organizations, PWN, Warsaw 2001.
-  Jamali D., Changing management Paradigms Implications for Educational Institutions, Journal of Management Development, no. 2/2005.
-  Karbowiak K., Wyrzykowska B., Bases for organization theory and management, SGGW, Warsaw 2009.
-  Koźminski A., Management. Theory and Practice, by W. Piotrowski, PWN, Warsaw 2002.
-  Lendzion J.P., Stankiewicz-Mróz A., Introduction to organization and management, Oficyna Ekonomiczna, Kraków 2005.
-  Lichtarski J.M., Modern conceptions and methods of management - common differentiating areas and elements, [in:] Modern conceptions of management, by E. Tomaszewski, AE, Wrocław 2005.
-  Osbert-Pociecha G., Evolution of management paradigms versus managing changes, [in:] Breakthroughs in managements. Strategic context, by Z. Dworzecki, Tonik, Toruń 2011.
-  Pomykalski A., Managing innovations, PWE, Warsaw 2001.
-  Schumpter J.A., Theory of economic progress, PWN, Warsaw 1960.
-  Strychalska-Rudzewicz A., Conditions and barriers of innovation processes in enterprises, [in:] Innovation methods and techniques of management, by J. Komorowski, WSFiZ, Białystok 2009.