Specific Features of Development of Ecological Entrepreneurship in Ukraine
The article is dedicated to a problem of establishment and development of ecological entrepreneurship in Ukraine. The authors pay attention to the methodological basis of ecological entrepreneurship, define the category "ecological entrepreneurship", and address the specific features of this phenomenon. The main problems of the agricultural sector of Ukraine as a prospect for ecological entrepreneurship development are outlined in the paper: the destruction of soils, lack of land cultivation, pollution and more. An important element of ecological entrepreneurship development is production ecologization, which will be implemented as a component within the framework of conception of sustainable development. Eco-destruction processes, which prevent progress of ecological entrepreneurship in Ukraine, are analyzed. (original abstract)
- Basylevych, V.D. (2010), Ecological management and enterpreneuership: New prospective of ecological education, Education of Ukraine, no. 28, p. 6.
- Basylevych, V., D. Walter, W. Hartmann and others (2010), Glossary of Green Business: ukrainian-german-russian-english, Кyiv: Znannya.
- BMU/Roland Berger: GreenTech made in Germany 2.0. (2009), Munchen.
- Commercial Code of Ukraine, January, 16, 2003 N436-IV.
- Concepts of National Environmental Policy of Ukraine for the period to the year of 2020, approved by the order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated October 17, 2007 //http://zakon. rada. gov.ua.
- Danylyshyn, B.M., S.I. Doroguntsov, V.S. Mischenko and others (1999), Natural resource potential of sustainable development of Ukraine, Кyiv // www.lib.academy.gov.ua.
- Eurostat. Data Collection Handbook on Environmental Goods and Services Sector. ICEDD for Eurostat - Unit E3. [Doc. ENV/EXP/WG/07 (2009)].
- Galushkina, T. (2000), Economic instruments of ecological management (theory and practice), Odessa.
- Kupalova, G. (2011), Ecological enterpreneuership as essential component of sustainable development of Ukraine, Journal of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, no. 26, pp. 35-39.
- Law of Ukraine "On basic principles (strategy) of the State Environmental Policy of Ukraine for the period to the year of 2020" (2011), // http://zakon. rada. gov.ua.
- Melnyk, L., Melnyk, O., Burlakova, I. (2011), Ecologization of economic as prerequisite of sustainable development achievment, Kyiv: Center of ecological education and information.
- OECD/EUROSTAT. The Environmental Goods and Services Industry: Manual for Data Collection and Analysis (1999), Published by: OECD Publishing Eurostat.
- Prokopenko, O. (2012), Problems of management of innovation enterpreneiership of ecological direction, Sumy: Universytetska knyga.
- Semenenko, B. (1998), Ecological expenditure in condition of economic transformation, Finance of Ukraine, no. 10, pp. 42-52.
- Shevchuk, V. (2007), National ecological policy of Ukraine: strategical estimation and recommendations, Kyiv.
- Stehnei, M., I. (2013), Ecological component of sustainable development of rural territories in Ukraine, Actual Problems of Economics, 148(10), pp. 171-176.
- UNIDO, General Conference Thirteenth session, Vienna, 7-11 December 2009 Forum on industrial development issues Issues paper by the Secretariat Distr.: General 28 October 2009.
- Vasilyeva, E. (2002), Environmental economics, Minsk: BGU.
- Veklych, O. (2003), Economic mechanism of ecological regulation in Ukraine, Кyiv: Ukrainian institute of environmental research.
- Zastavnyy, F. (1994), Georgaphy of Ukraine, Lviv: Svit.
- http:// www.ukrstat.gov.ua
- http:// www.ecopreneuring.biz