Development of Small Business in Ukraine and Poland : Point of Contact and Problematic Aspects
The aim of the presented paper is to determine the place and role of small businesses in developing economic cooperation between Ukraine and Poland, as well as studying the positive aspects of the Polish and Ukrainian experience support to small businesses and features of its formation in the two Slavic countries. The main objectives of the study are: defining the place and role of small business formation in the economy of Poland, doing characteristics of the existing enterprises by number of employees and analyze the share of small enterprises in the sector, determining the main reasons for the growth of entrepreneurship in small business sphere; studying the formation of partnerships relationships between the subjects of small business in Ukraine and Poland in the priority sectors; making the definition of institutional support and features state aid in the development of small businesses. The results of the research is to determine the small businesses impact on the sectoral structure of economy forming in Ukraine and Poland, in grounding features of small businesses in two countries, analytical comparisons of the Polish-Ukrainian economic cooperation. (original abstract)
- Goncharov E. V., Analysis of the Polish social and economic practices of public administration development of the region, electronic resource. Mode of access: http://www.nbuv.gov.ua - Vernadsky National Library.
- Zayarna N. M., Gnat N. A. International experience of small business supporting and current Ukrainian realities, Scientific Bulletin of the National Forestry University of Ukraine 2011. - No. 3. - S.198-202.
- The volume of foreign trade with major partners of Ukraine in 2011, electronic resource. Mode of access: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua - State Statistics Committee of Ukraine.
- The volume of investments to Ukraine in 2011, electronic resource. Mode of access: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua - State Statistics Committee of Ukraine.
- Status and prospects of Ukrainian-Polish relations: trade and economic cooperation, electronic resource. Mode of access: http://www.mfa.gov.ua - Embassy of Ukraine in Poland.
- Eastern Partnership: trends and perspectives, electronic resource. Mode of access: http://www.kijov.polemb.net - Embassy of Poland in Ukraine.