Valuation Systems in Poland, Slovakia and the United Kingdom - Comparative Study
The authors of the present article do not agree with that kind of approach and would like to systematize the knowledge in this area. The goal of the article is to explain problematic terms, and indicate their genesis and sense of using them. The paper compares the legal systems of property valuation in three different countries. It describes their different valuation procedures and provides commentary on them.(short original abstract)
- ACT NO. 382/2004 Coll., on Experts, Interpreters and Translators as amended.
- The instruction of Ministry of Justice of the Slovak republic no. 7/2009.
- Decree No 490/2004 Coll. of the Ministry of Justice of the Slovak Republic implementing Act No 382/2004 Coll., on Experts, Interpreters and Translators and on amendments certain laws, as amended.
- Regulation of Ministry of justice of Slovak republic no. 492/2004 Coll. on determination of General Assets Value as amended.
- ADAMUSCIN A., 2010, The investment instruments in real estate market. Bratislava: Statis, 2010. 167 s. ISBN 978-80-85659-63-4.
- JURAJ B., 2012, Real Estate ownership and property taxes, Journal of Real estate & Housing. Bratislava. ISSN 1336-944X.
- Land Management Act dated 21 August 1997.
- Directive of the Cabinet dated 21 September 2004 regarding real estate valuation and preparing the appraisal report.
- GRZESIK K., ŹRÓBEK S., 2012, Harmonisation of valuation standards worldwide and evolution of different interpretations of market value, Topical issues in the valuation and the application of market value, Olsztyn.