An approach to service-oriented information systems architecture development based on semantic closure measure
The goal of this research is to design the approach to automated development of service-oriented architecture of information systems based on ontology. The approach presented in the paper is based on methodology of system and ontology design. Novelty of the approach is in application of semantic closure of system functions as clustering criteria. The results of the research were used in practice for design of e-university knowledge database. This paper is a part of the author's PhD thesis.(original abstract)
- Anaya V., Berio G., Harzallah M., Heymans P., Opdahl A. L., and Jose M., "The Unified Enterprise Modelling Language â̆Aˇr Overview and further work,"Computers in Industry, vol. 61, pp. 99-111, 2010.
- Boer R. C. de and Van Vliet H., "Architectural knowledge discovery with latent semantic analysisâ̆ ȦZ: Constructing a reading guide for software product audits,"The Journal of Systems & Software, vol. 81, pp. 1456-1469, 2008.
- Bolloju N., Schneider C., and Sugumaran V., "A knowledge-based system for improving the consistency between object models and use case narratives,"Expert Systems With Applications, vol. 39, no. 10, pp. 9398-9410, 2012.
- Davies J., Faitelson D., and Welch J., "Domain-specific Semantics and Data Refinement of Object Models,"Electronic Notes in Theoretical Computer Science, vol. 195, pp. 151-170, 2008.
- Fogli D. and Provenza L. P., "A meta-design approach to the development of e-government services,"Journal of Visual Language and Computing, vol. 23, no. 2, pp. 47-62, 2012.
- Henderson-Seller B., "Bridging metamodels and ontologies in software engineering,"The Journal of Systems & Software, vol. 84, no. 2, pp. 301-313, 2011.
- Lopez C., Codocedo V., Astudillo H., and Marcio L., "Bridging the gap between software architecture rationale formalisms and actual architecture documents: An ontology-driven approach,"Science of Computer Programming, vol. 77, no. 1, pp. 66-80, 2012.
- Ma Y., "Dynamic evolutions based on ontologies, "Knowledge-Based Systems, vol. 20, pp. 98-109, 2007.
- Massoni T., "A Framework for Establishing Formal Conformance between Object Models and Object-Oriented Programs, "Electronic Notes in Theoretical Computer Science, vol. 195, pp. 189-209, 2008.
- Nicola A. De, Missikoff M., and Navigli R., "A software engineering approach to ontology building,"Information Systems, vol. 34, pp. 258-275, 2009.
- Orlova Yu. A., "Analysis of models and methods of increasing efficiency of software design,"IZVESTIYA VolgGTU, vol. 11, no. 9, pp. 137-141, 2010.
- Pahl C., "Semantic model-driven architecting of service-based software systems,"Information and Software Technology, vol. 49, pp. 838-850, 2007.
- Rao L., Mansingh G., and Osei-bryson L., "Building ontology based knowledge maps to assist business process re-engineering, "Decision Support Systems, vol. 52, no. 3, pp. 577-589, 2012.
- Robles K., Fraga A., Morato J., and Llorens J., "Towards an ontology-based retrieval of UML Class Diagrams,"Information and Software Technology, vol. 54, no. 1, pp. 72-86, 2012.
- Strasunskas D. and Hakkarainen S. E., "Domain model-driven software engineeringâ̆ ȦZ: A method for discovery of dependency links,"Information and Software Technology, vol. 54, no. 11, pp. 1239-1249, 2012.
- Thiry L. and Thirion B., "Functional metamodels for systems and software,"The Journal of Systems & Software, vol. 82, no. 7, pp. 1125-1136, 2009.
- Valencia-garci R., Marti R., and Garci F., "An ontology, intelligent agent-based framework for the provision of semantic web services,"Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 36, pp. 3167-3187, 2009.
- Zanni-merk C. and Cavallucci D., "Use of formal ontologies as a foundation for inventive design studies,"Computers in Industry, vol. 62, pp. 323-336, 2011.