Novel Robust Control Design for Unstable Systems with Dual Pole and Dual Zero
In this note, a novel robust control design for a class of unstable systems with dual pole and dual zero is addressed. In the algorithm, αfeedback node was moved from the interior of the controlled plant to its right-hand side. Then, the closed-loop gain shaping algorithm was used to design the feedback transfer function. Consequently, controller and the controlled plant have clear physical meaning and are easily tuned. Simulation results show that the control effects are better than for the previous modification, the system can have rapid settling time with no overshoot, zero steadystate error and satisfactory robust stability to model perturbation and disturbance. The method has the advantages of simple and efficient design, and it was also successfully applied to control static unstable missile. (original abstract)
- Seshagiri Rao A., Chidambaram M. (2006) Control of unstable processes with two RHP poles, a zero and time delay. Asia-Pacific Journal of Chemical Engineering 1(1), 63-69.
- Zheng D. (2002) Linear System Theory (Version 2). Tsinghua University Press, Beijing.
- Fan J., Lin D., Qi Z., Zhang H. (2008) Design and analysis of two-loop autopilot. Systems Engineering and Electronics 30(12), 2447-2450.
- Fan J., Lin D., Su Zh., Li Q. (2010) Control of static unstable airframes. Systems Engineering and Electronics 21(6), 1063-1071.
- Krstic M. (2009) Control of an unstable reaction-diffusion PDE with long input delay. Systems & Control Letters (58), 773-782.
- Nagrath I. J. (1982) Control Systems Engineering. Wiley.
- Garcia P., Albertos P., Hägglund T. (2006) Control of unstable non-minimum-phase delayed system. Journal of Process Control 16(10), 1099-1111.
- Pannil P., Tirasesth K., Ukakimaparn P. & Trisuwannawat T. (2009) Derivative State Constrained Optimal H2 Control For Unstable Systems. International Journal of Innovative Computing, Information and Control, 5(10(B)), 3541-3552.
- Shiu Sh. J. (1998) Automatic tuning of systems with one or two unstable poles. Chemical Engineering Communications 167(1), 51-72.
- Hu Sh. (2001) Automatic Control Elements. Science Press, Beijing.
- Zhang X. (2005) New method on design of robust controller for unstable process. ICMLC2005[C], 643-648.
- Zhang X. (2008) Robust control of unstable process with dual pole. System Engineering and Electronics 30(5), 898-900.
- Zhang X. (2004) Solving robust controller of pure unstable process using mirror-injection method. System Engineering and Electronics 26(10), 1466-1467.
- Zhang X., Jia X. (2000) Solving robust controller of unstable process using mirror-injection method. System Engineering and Electronics 22(4), 10-12.
- Zhang X., Yang Y., Yi Ch. (2011) Controller design of unstable process with dual pole and dual zero. ICIC Express Letters 5(6), 1961-1967.