The Code of Ethics of the Enterprise Samurai
Until now, most of the countries in the world followed the economic policy of the USA. But after the financial crisis, we cannot follow the policy of the USA with complete devotion. All countries do not depend only on the USA; they must have economic policies of their own views. It is similar to that each country has its own language. Japan must have a unique policy of economics, enterprise management and politics. For that, Japan needs thoughts and a philosophical base. The Samurai spirit (Bushido) is famous as a traditional Japanese spirit. The Samurai is a symbol of Justice that defends and helps the weak people in Japan. However, Confucianism influenced the Samurais. During the Edo era (1603-1867), Confucianism was recommended as the state study and religion by the Tokugawa shogunate. The shogunate changed the policy from military power to academy. Samurais made efforts to study and excel in martial arts. As a result, the peace in the Edo period lasted about 260 years. The Samurai spirit (Bushido) was shaped by the Confucianism. Therefore, first I treat of the theory of Justice by Confucius as the origin of Samurai spirit (Bushido). Then, as mentioned supra, the Samurai is the symbol of justice in Japan, and justice is the theme of the following chapter. The justice of Confucius is combined in his way of life. (fragment of text)
- Heidegger, M. 1979. Sein und Zeit Max Niemeyer Verlag Tübingen.
- Confucius. 1979. The Analects, Penguin Classics, Penguin Books, London.
- Nakatomi, K. 2006. Theory of Peace of Confucius, ISUD (International Society for Universal Dialogue) in: Parerga No2/2006 University of Finance and management in Warsaw, Poland.
- Staniewski, M. 2006. Human Resources Architecture of European Union New Member Country - Case of Poland, International Research Journal "Problems and Perspectives in Management", no. 2.
- Staniewski, M. 2008. The elements of Human Resources Management supporting knowledge management, Amfiteatru Economic, no. Special
- Nakatomi, K. 2008. On the concept of energy By Bergson and Einstein, Eine Philosophie Eine Welt Ein Mensch, Europäische Akademie der Naturwissenschaften, Hannover.