Learning 2.0 Strategy Development
The chapter wants to contribute to appreciation of strategic role of communication in newly formed business environment being distributed. The changes of financing being under pressure do not leave anybody in doubt that even in education field there is a need to think economically and to increase effectiveness and quality. The reality pushes on the change of the university's communication model. The motivation of this chapter is the fact that technologies' implementation is multiplicatively faster than their accepting by people. To change invisible social relations is much more difficult than IT implementation. Universities and their management accept inevitability of the principles application, by which openness, peering, sharing and acting globally are meant slowly. This chapter opens a discussion about the threats resulting from ignorance of inevitability of present model and mainly about revolutionary challenges, their understanding and gradual realization. (...) The goal of the chapter is an analysis of Web 2.0 tools and instruments application opportunities in widely understood didactics. The main benefit of the work is the presentation of complete theoretical model for work goal achievement. Second advantage includes presentation of standard Web 2.0 tools from the longterm development of didactics. The paper is included in modern and widely applied discussion on application of Web 2.0 in learning. (fragment of text)
- Barlow T.: Web 2.0: Creating a classroom without walls. "Teaching Science", 54(1), 2008.
- Barrett H.: Web 2.0 Tools for Lifelong & Life Wide Learning, http://electronicportfolios.com/web2/class/index.html (28.4.2011).
- Boyd D.: The Significant of Social Software. In: T.N. Burge, J. Schmidt (Eds.). BlogTalks Reloaded: Social Software Research & Cases. Books on Demand, Norderstedt, Germany, 2007.
- Ferrazzi K.: Never Eat Alone: And Other Secrets to Success. One Relationship at a Time. Crown Business, 2005.
- Handley Ch., Wilson A., Peterson N., Brown G., Ptaszynski J.: Out of the Classroom & Into the Boardroom. Higher Ed Consorcium, http://www.microsoft.com/resspass/events/educause/docs/EducauseWhitepaper.pdf (31.5.2011).
- Richardson W.: Five Things You Can Do to Begin Developing Your Personal Learning Network, http://theinnovativeeducator.blogspot.com/2008/04/5-things- you-can-do-to-begin-developing.html (5.4.2008).
- Tapscott D.: Wikonomics: How Mass Collaboration Changes Everything. Penguin Books Ltd. 2008.
- Top 100 Tools for Learning 2010, http://www.c41pt.co.uk/recommended/topl00- 2010.html (10.1.2010).
- U.S. Department of Education: National Educational Technology Plan, http://www.ed.gov/technology/netp-2010 (13.3.2011).