The Analysis of the Influence of Different Factors on the Level of Brand Strategies Internationalisation
Nowadays, problems of brand management, strategy, and promotion are an extremely relevant issue. Branding is an effective way of differentiating products from those of the competitors. Branding means developing unique attributes so that products, services and companies are instantly recognisable, memorable, and they evoke positive associations. A strong brand offers a basic competitive advantage and is one of the factors ensuring the success of a company. Brand management has become an indispensable element of business activity, and the brand itself - an effective marketing tool. Formulating a brand strategy and selecting methods of brand promotion depend to a great degree on the type and size of the market on which a company operates. The choice of a brand strategy, the level of its internationalisation, the management methods applied, and the way of promotion on a foreign market depend on many external and internal factors, such as sector, company size, type and size of the market, strategy adopted by the company, and its resources. The process of internationalisation implies a number of questions connected with brand management. Choice of the method of brand internationalisation is an important issue. (fragment of text)
- Altkorn J. (2001): Strategic! marki. PWE, Warszawa.
- Gwiazda A. (1998): Globalna strategic!produktu. "Marketing i Rynek", 1, 7-12.
- Kapferer J.N. (1992): Strategic Brand Management: New Approaches to Creating and Evaluating Brand Equity. Kogan Page, London.
- Levitt T. (1986): The Globalization of Markets. In: The Marketing Imagination. T.H. Levitt (ed.). The Free Press, New York.
- Lewi G.: Branding Management. Pearson Education, Paris 2005.
- Murphy J.M.: BrandStrategy. Director Books, Cambridge 1990.
- Randall G. (2000): Branding - A Practical Guide to Planning Your Strategy. Kogan Page, London.
- Schuiling 1., Kapferer J.N. (2005): Executive Insight: Real Differences Between Local and International Brands: Strategic Implications for International Marketers. "Marketing i Rynek", 9.