Brands in Marketing Communication of French Companies on the Polish Market
Nowadays, brands are the basis of a company's marketing activities. An effective brand must reach consumers and be accepted by them. The creation of a brand with a strong personality is the first step to success. The next step involves brand promotion with the use of all communication means such as advertising, public relations, point-of-sale promotion, and organisation of brand events, sponsoring, or promotion by company personnel. All of these elements allow for establishing and conducting a dialogue with consumers by means of an appropriately prepared process of communication. (...) Brands are present in all campaigns, both in ones aimed to promote a new product or service and those designed to enhance the company's image on the market. There are also special campaigns dedicated to promoting a brand, its personality, values and image. Through promotional campaigns, brands also allow for the realisation of the company's mission. (fragment of text)
- Gwiazda A. (2000): Wprowadzenie do marketingu międzynarodowego. Wydawnictwo Adam Marszalek, Toruń.
- Heude P.R. (1992): Publicité - 101 queslions-réponses. Eyrolles, Paris.
- Kall J. (2001): Silna marka. Istota i kreowanie. PWE, Warszawa.
- Rewers L. (2004): Globalny marketing JKEA. "Marketing w praktyce", 1, pp. 8-9.
- Ryłko-Kurpiewska A. (2002): Komunikacja i reklama. "Marketing i Rynek", 11, pp. 13-18.