Psycho-motor Education of the Pre-school Children - a Possibility for Qualitative Training
The present-day vigorous development of the scientific thought preconditions a directed and time-bound intervention into different fields of education for new generations as an immediate problem, beginning from the pre-school age, which the stage when the organized education starts. In these terms, the aim of this writing is to bring some qualitative training alternatives into the readers‟ attention, based on the theoretical-didactic references in the field of the pre-school children‟s psychomotor education. Also, by shedding light on the features and the elusiveness the children of this age bear, regarding motoric abilities, education and evolvement - seen as integrated with other fields of cognition, we are trying to bring forth some instances or models from the curricula and teaching sessions, urged by the desire to contribute to the preparation of the pre-school education teachers and students methodic activities in the domain of psychomotor education.(original abstract)
-  Gray J. K., Philosophy of child education, sportive games and activities. (1998), AEDP, Tiranë, 3-28.
-  Mato E., Grillo K., Pre-school education. 2 (2002), ISP. Tiranë, 40-52, 97-113.
-  Mato E., Kamani P., Pre-school education. 1 (2002), ISP. Tiranë, 7-14, 84-111.
-  Meinel K., Schnabel G., et.al. Teoria del movimento.(1984), Societa Stampa Sportiva. Roma, 338-345. Kossakowski, Otto (1971), 53. Novogrodoski, (1969), 82.
-  Michaud R., Agir dans le monde.L'education Physique,Sportive in maternelle. (2001), 4-35.
-  Ardian Shingjergji, Besa Shingjergji, International Letters of Social and Humanistic Sciences 2 (2014) 56-66