A Comparison of the Coping Strategies Method with Stress among State and Non State High Schools Students of the Karaj City
The present research deals with comparing coping strategies method with stress among state and non state high school students of the city of Karaj. This research h which is descriptive and comparative includes 100 state and non state high school students of Karaj, who were as research samples chosen through the simple random sampling method. This research tool, was the questionnaire of coping strategies with stress among the adolescents (Freudenberg & Lewis, 1993). Findings obtained suggest that there is a significant difference between state and non state high school students. Non state students scored higher in coping strategies who were categorized with respect to coping strategies grouping in the efficient group (concentration on solving problem, diligence and achievement, concentration on positive aspects) are salient characteristics of this group of people.(original abstract)
-  Albert U., Mania G., Bogetto F., Chiarle A., Mataix-Cols D., Comprehensive Psychiatry 51 (2010) 193-200.
-  Alipour A., Noor Bala, Ahmed Ali. A preliminary study on the reliability and validity Oxford Happiness Questionnaire, The University of Tehran Journal 2 (1978) 65.
-  Bowling A., The concept of quality of life in relation to health, medicine neisecoli, Bulletin of the World Health Organization 82 (2004) 63-645.
-  Statistics, Iran Statistical Yearbook, Tehran. Planning and Budget Organization. 1990.
-  Ben-Zar H., Dudevany H., Lury L., Journal of intellectual Disability Research 49(1) (2005) 45-62.
-  Hunt S., Wisocki P., Yanko J., Journal of Anxiety Disorders 17 (2003) 560-547.
-  Koran L. M., Bromberg D., Hornfeldt C. S., Shepsker J. C., Wang S., Hollander E., Comprehensive Psychiatry 24 (2010) 1-17.
-  Maddi S. R., Journal of Positive Psychology 1 (2006) 160-174.
-  Rasouli Z. (1988). Emotionalintelligence trainingeffectiveness, happiness and quality of Lifein postmenopausal women Rasht City. MS Thesis, Payame Noor University, Tehran.