Geographical Starting Points the Analysis of Current Rural pProblems in Montenegro: A Case Study of the Rural Settlement of Gnjili Potok
The paper examines a number of socio-economic and geographical factors of rural settlement Gnjili Potok. Isolated traffic and geographical position adversely affects the economic and social development of the settlement. Natural characteristics of the area indicate that the rural economy of the village is not in compliance with all the existing natural conditions. Incompatibility between the existing natural conditions and contemporary rural economy is determined by the overall socio-economic development factors. The percentage reduction in population in the settlement period 1948 to 2009, amounted to - 75.1 %. The main characteristic of the modern development of the settlement provide processes of industrialization and urbanization. Age groups, due to migration and the reduction of fertility change and take on unfavorable characteristics, reduces the proportion of younger and older increases the proportion of the population. In both cases, the disturbed age structure has a reverse effect on the movement of the population (the size of reproductive contingent), but also to all other structures of the population (the size of contingent employment, population, compulsory school contingent, contingent dependent population ratio). The paper, in the end, given the potential and limitations of socio-economic development of the settlement as well as the survey results, and the analysis focuses on whether the respondents and their perceptions of the quality of living conditions in the village.(original abstract)
-  Ćirić J., Fortification, Chronicle of the settlement, Center for Scientific Research of Serbian Academy of Arts and Sciences and the University of Niš, 2006.
-  Jaćimović B., Development directions and methods of agricultural geography, from the special edition of the Department of Geography and Regional Planning, Book 3, 1985.
-  Vešović R. J., Vasojević Tribe, "State Printing", 1935.
-  Dašić M., Vasojevići of mentioning to 1860, "National Book", Belgrade, 1986.
-  Lutovac V. M., Ivangradska (Berane) Pit, Geographical Institute of the Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts, Belgrade, 1957.
-  Rajović V., Gnjili Potok and Trešnjevik, "Stupovi - Vasojevići", 1995.
-  Rajović V., Time and People, "Pillars - Vasojevići", 1999.
-  Rajović G., Journal Research and Development 15 (32-33) (2009) 75-77.
-  Rajović G., Journal Mountainous Paths 68 (2010) 34-35.
-  Rajović G., Journal Mountainous Paths 48 (2007) 10-11.
-  Rajović G., Rajović D., Natural and socio economic characteristics of rural settlements Gnjili Potok, "Agency PC system", Belgrade, 2010.
-  Rajović G., Bulatović J., Anuario Turismo y Sociedad 13 (2012) 171-184.
-  Glendinning A., Nuttall M., Hendry L., Kloep M., Wood S., Sociological Review 51 (2003) 129-156.
-  Corbett M., Journal of Education 28 (1-2) (2005) 52-72.
-  Heley J., Jones L., Journal of Rural Studies 28 (3) (2012) 208-217.
-  Joshi S., Gebremedhin G. T., Journal of Rural and Community Development 7(2) (2012) 117-130.
-  Mihalić V., Agriculture, Agricultural Encyclopedia, Zagreb, 1967.
-  Čirikov I. J., Agrometeorology, "Scientific Paper", Moscow, 1979.
-  Milosavljević M., Climate, "Scientific Paper", Belgrade, 1963.
-  Đerković Š. Z., Agricultural Development Strategy at regional economic development, Institute of Agricultural Economics, Belgrade, 1992.
-  Hydro meteorological Service of Yugoslavia, Climate Atlas of Yugoslavia, Belgrade, 1978.
-  Ćirić M., Pedology, Institute for textbooks and teaching aids, Sarajevo, 1991.
-  Rajović G., Bulatović J., Russian Journal of Agricultural and Socio-Economic Sciences 9(9) (2012) 3-20.
-  Jaćimović B., Proceedings of the Geographic Institute of the Faculty of Sciences 29-30 (1982/83) 93-107.
-  Statistical Office of Montenegro, Censuses of Montenegro, Podgorica, 2010.
-  Lukić R., Civilization revolution in the countryside, "Sociology of the settlement", Zagreb, 1971.
-  Kostić S., Farmer's industrial workers, "Working", Belgrade, 1963.
-  Milić V., et al, Socio - economic and demographic characteristics Golaka, Department of Social Relations and Information, Padinska Skela, 1980.
-  Boonefoyc E., Le monde est il surpleuple, Nashate, 1968.
-  Kalezić Ž., Structural changes in the Montenegrin settlement in the twentieth century, "Victory", Titograd,1976.
-  Rajović G., Journal Mountainous Paths 49 (2007) 10-12.
-  Nikolić R., et al Equipping the mechanization of agriculture (2001-2010), Available from: htpp://www.poljoprivreda.info (12.02 2012).
-  Karić M., Ivanović P., Đorđević Lj., Đorđević D., Journal Research and Development 15(3-4) (2009) 35-38.
-  Žutintić Đ., Kovačić D, Grgić I., Markovina J., Journal Social Studies 1-2 (2010) 137-159.
-  Spalević A., Proceedings of the Geographic Institute "Jovan Cvijić" of the Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts 2 (2009) 138-139.
-  Rajović G., Bulatović J., International Letters of Natural Sciences 1 (2014) 33-53.
-  Rajović G., Bulatović J., Journal of Sustainable Development Studies 3 (2) (2013) 136-167.
-  Okezie A., Ihugba, Bankoli Bankong., N. C. Ebomuche, International Letters of Social and Humanistic Sciences 5 (2014) 92-113.
-  Okezie A. Ihugba, Alex Odii, A. C. Njoku, International Letters of Social and Humanistic Sciences 5 (2014) 21-34.
-  Emmanuel Tsegha, International Letters of Social and Humanistic Sciences 8(2) (2014) 99-107.
-  Gulan B., Radojević V., The future of rural areas in Serbia, Proceedings of the international conference "Multifunctional Agriculture and Rural Development", Belgrade, 2005.