The Effect of Audit Quality on the Performance of Listed Companies in Tehran Stock Exchange
Audit opinion shopping has been studied extensively in accounting research. A firm engages in opinion shopping by influencing or even manipulating its auditor's decision in certain ways to obtain an opinion that is more favorable that that warranted by the quality of its accounting information. If such behavior exists, then it would lead to a higher degree of information asymmetry between managers and investors and weaken auditing's protective effect on investors. Many researches have been done to improve the understanding of audit quality to a better understanding This concept can be achieved and the relationship between audit quality and other parameters to be determined. One of Many variables that its relationship with audit quality research, examined. The size of the audit firm. Methods of the research in this field Angelou January 1981 to practice. He stated his Yhay concluded between audit quality and auditor size. There is a positive relationship. This study sought to examine the relationship between audit quality and financial performance of companies in Iran. For this population the financial manager is accepted in Tehran Stock Exchange and 2008 to 2012 have been selected. Distribute and collect the questionnaires they reached the conclusion that audit quality could affect the financial performance of companies. (original abstract)
-  Chobanian, Bakris GL, Black HR, et al., Hypertension 42 (2003) 1206-52.
-  Chiraz Ben Ali Ce´dric Lesage, China Journal of Accounting Research 6 (2013) 21-34.
-  Frankel R., Johnson M., Nelson K., The Accounting Review 77 (2002) 71-105.
-  Guo R., Lev B., Zhou N., Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Finance 20 (2005) 423-459.
-  Krishnamurthy S., Zhou J., Zhou N., Contemporary Accounting Research 23(2006) 465-490.
-  Krishnan J., The Accounting Review 80 (2005) 649-675.
-  Mabotuwana T., Warren J., Gaikwad R., et al, Health Care and Inform Rev Online 12 (2008) 19-24.
-  Mitra S., Cready W. M., Journal of Accounting, Auditing & Finance 20 (2005 ) 257-286.
-  Pincus K., Rusbarsky M., Wong J., Journal of Accounting and Public Policy 8 (1989) 239-265.
-  Seok Woo Jeong, Joonhwa Rho, The International Journal of Accounting 39(2) (2004) 175-196.
-  Thusitha Mabotuwana, Jim Warren, Journal of Biomedical Informatics (2010) 144-158.
-  Trien L., Chizema A., Organizations & Markets in Emerging Economies 2 (2011) 72-90.
-  Whisenant S., Sankaraguruswamy S., Raghunandan K., Journal of Accounting Research 41 (2003) 721-744.
-  Yan Zhang, Jian Zhou Nan Zhou, Journal of Accounting and Public Policy 26 (2007) 300-327.
-  Morteza Ziaee, International Letters of Social and Humanistic Sciences 9 (2014) 57-65.
-  Mohsen Mehrara, Amin Haghnejad, Jalal Dehnavi, Fereshteh Jandaghi Meybodi, International Letters of Social and Humanistic Sciences 3 (2014) 1-19.
-  Mohsen Mehrara, Hamid Abrishami, Mostafa Boroujli, Mahan Amin, International Letters of Social and Humanistic Sciences 11 (2013) 76-83.
-  Mohsen Mehrara, International Letters of Social and Humanistic Sciences 9 (2013) 59-64.
-  Mohsen Mehrara, Maysam Musai, International Letters of Social and Humanistic Sciences 8 (2013) 1-7.
-  Mohsen Mehrara, Masoumeh zirak, International Letters of Social and Humanistic Sciences 2 (2013) 32-38.