Factors Affecting Entrepreneurship of Educational Management Students in Andimeshk Payame Noor University
The goal of this study was to search for the factors affecting entrepreneurship of educational management students in Andimeshk Payame Noor University in 2012-2013. That was a survey and the research method was descriptive. The statistic population included 400 full time members of faculties in these universities and 200 participants were selected based on accidental sampling. The tool used in this survey was a questionnaire which included 33 statements. The validity of questionnaire was emphasized and accepted by 10 experts in this field and the reliability of questionnaire was determined based on Chronbach's Alpha coefficient and the number was 0.93. For the analysis of data, a combination of descriptive and inferential techniques including independent T test and Friedman ranking test was used. Findings indicated by 95 % of assurance the individual, social and economical factors affect on the educational management students' entrepreneurship in order according to the students views. (original abstract)
-  Ahmadpoordariani Mahmood, Moghimi Mohammad, (2006). The basic concepts of entrepreneurship, Farandisheh Pub., (in Persian).
-  Azizi Mohammad, (2003). Studying the context of showing and training entrepreneurship in B.A and M.A students of Shahid Beheshti University, M.A thesis, Shahid Beheshti University, Tehran, (in Persian).
-  Badri Ehsan, Liaghatdar Mohammadgavad, (2005). Studying the entrepreneurship o Isfahan University.
-  Driessen M. P., Zwart P. S., (1997). The Role of the Entrepreneur inn Small Business Success: The Entrepreneurship Scan.
-  Ghaderi Esmaeel, (2005). The relationship between entrepreneurship skills of managers and organizational effectiveness in low and average business (SMEs) of Ghom State, M.A thesis of Ghom Pardis.
-  Gholipoor Rahmatalah, Madhushi Mehrdad, Gafarian Vahid. The analysis of relation and effect of social fund on organizational entrepreneurship: a case study of Sadid industrialized group, Organizational Culture Management Journal 17 (2008) (in Persian).
-  Hezargaribi Gafar, Bolandian Gholamhossein, (2006). A study on conceptualization of safety harm, quarterly in study of defence, Supper International Defence University, 7th year, Vol. 27.
-  Hosseini Seyed Mahmood (2009). Effective factors on entrepreneurship of agiculture colleges' students of Tehran, Science and Propagation of Teaching Agriculture in Iran, Vol. 5, No. 2., (in Persian).
-  Imani Mohammadnaghi, (2009). Teaching entrepreneurship in universities: a framework for planning, applying and evaluating entrepreneurship programs, Quarterly of Research Educational Management, (in Persian).
-  Larigani Narges, Shabaninegad Esmaeel, (2010). Studying entrepreneurship in university and higher education institutes of Payame Noor, Tonkabon Center.
-  Moghimi Abolfazl, Moghimi Hossein, (2008). Studying the relationship of social fund on organizational entrepreneurship in Plastic industrial company, Yazd, the First National Conference of Developing Economical Activities.
-  Ruda W., Martin T. A., Danko B., (2009), Target Group-Specific Design of Student Entrepreneurship Support - A German Example Focusing on Start-Up Motives and Barriers. Acta Polytechnic Hungarian 6(3) (2009).
-  Shafizadeh Hamid, Pardakhtchi Mohammad Hassan, (2006). A study on organization entrepreneurshipArasbaran pub. Tehran, (in Persian).
-  Tanveer M. A., Gillani U. A. U., Rizvi S., Latif M., Maqbool Rizwan H. M., Journal of Basic and Applied Scientific Research 3(1) (2013) 718-72.
-  Turker D., Sonmez Selcuk, Journal of European Industrial Training 33(2) (2008) 142-155.
-  Mohamad Khaledian, Zahra Ahmadimehr, Elham Naseri, Fakhralsadat Khosravani, Mojgan Shoshtsri, International Letters of Social and Humanistic Sciences 8 (2013) 43-48.
-  Monirosadat Hosseini, Mohamad Jafre Zainol Abidin, Hamid Kamarzarrin, Mohamad Khaledian, International Letters of Social and Humanistic Sciences 11 (2013) 66-75.
-  Hamid Maleki, International Letters of Social and Humanistic Sciences 7 (2014) 62-66.
-  Morteza Ziaee, International Letters of Social and Humanistic Sciences 9 (2014) 57-65.
-  Mohamad Khaledian, Majid Omidi, Mandana Sepanta, Mehdi Tavana, International Letters of Social and Humanistic Sciences 9 (2014) 108-114.