Lullaby in Kallhor's Culture
One kind of folkollar literature, which has been played a major role in socializing children, is called as lullaby. Lullabies are public culture elements that have cultural specific meanings and symbols. As matter of fact we can say that their goals and feelings of the family will convey through lullaby to the baby. This paper attempt to reviews children literature and lullabying in the *Kalhor culture. And also we survey the themes such as Emphasis on the role of mothers in child care, woman need to have a baby, devotion of Motherhood and All hope role of mother to child. (original abstract)
-  A. Dehkhoda, (2002). Dictionary, Tehran.
-  A. Mostafa Rasol, (2001). A Research of Kurdish Folkolore, Ayobi Publisher.
-  Y. Azand, Pre Iranian literature, Gostar Publisher, Tehran, (2002).
-  H. Anvari, Sokhan Dictionary, Sokhan Publisher, Tehran, (2002).
-  H. Bayhagi, A survey and Research of Iranian Culture, Astan Gods, (1978).
-  M. A. Soltani, Historical Geographic of Kermanshahan, Shagayeg Publisher, Kermansha, (1999).
-  M. Mafi, (2008). Seventeen Essay about Children Literature,Shoray Ketab Kodak, Publisher, Tehran.
-  M. H. Gaini, (2002). A History of Iranian Children Literature, Chista Publisher, Tehran.
-  R. Isazade, (2008). Sasanid Women, Movj Publisher.
-  S. Hedayat, (2001). Scattered Writing, Sales Publisher.
-  V. Rezai, (2000). Chardakhil Chol, Tagebostan Publisher, Kermansha.