Research on the Internet and Check the Status of E-Banking in Iran
E-banking is a special type of banking service to their customers to provide an electronic environment such as the Internet uses. This type of banking operations, including all of the bank receipt or deposit money, signature verification, inventory and other significant banking operations are conducted electronically. Internet Banking is a special kind of e-banking uses the Internet as a distribution channel. Two Popular models include electronic Reserve banks and branches electronics. Present age is communication and information technology age. One of the most important phenomena of this age is Revolutionizing of traditional banking. Development of electronic communication and access of large numbers of people to the Internet, has provided the conditions for establishing trade and economic exchanges. This subject led to increase of competition in the banking industry and creation of electronic banking services. With increasing demands for such services, something that should be considered is the barriers of electronic banking. In our research, we decided to check the status of ebanking in Iran. For this we have selected a number of banks. Questionnaire design and distribution between bank employees and its results interpreted. (original abstract)
-  Aladvani Adel M., "Online Banking: A Field Study of Drives Development, Challenges and Expectations, International Journal of Information Management 21 (2001) 213-225.
-  Lewis W. G., Pun K. F., Lalla T. R. M., International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management 55(7) (2006) 539-554.
-  Embrechts P., Kluppelberg C., Mikosch T., Modeling External Events for Insurance and Finance, New York: Pringer Verlag (1997).
-  Ivan Soukala, Martina Hedvicakov, Retail core banking services e-banking client cluster identification, Procedia Computer Science 3 (2011) 1205-1210.
-  Laukkanen T., Internet VS mobile banking: comparing customer value perceptions, Business process management journal 13(6) (2007) 788-797.
-  Mehdi Alinezhad Sarokolaei, Akbar Rahimipoor, Sayyad Nadimi, Masomeh Taheri, The investigating of barriers of development of e-banking in Iran, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences 62 ( 2012 ) 1100-1106.
-  Ming Huo, Lio Beng, Soon Chong Islamic Banking: Interest-Free or Interest-Based?", Pacific-Basin Finance Journal Forthcoming (2005) 2-39.
-  Shilpan Vyas, Impact of E-Banking on Traditional Banking Services, School of Computer Science and Information Technology Gupta V, (2002).
-  W. G. Lewis, K. F. Pun, T. R. M. Lalla, Exploring Soft Versus Hard Factors for TQM Implementation in Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises, International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management 55(7) (2006) 539-554.
-  Ziaee Morteza, International Letters of Social and Humanistic Sciences 9 (2014) 57-65.
-  Ziaee Morteza, International Letters of Social and Humanistic Sciences 10(1) (2014) 36-43.