Iran and Turkey: From Regional Competition to Trading Partnership
The profound and accelerated developments of the region have paved the way for the role play of the regional actors. In this regard, the role of Iran and Turkey as two regional powers is clear and undeniable. Iran and Turkey are two major players of the region whose roles and limit of effectiveness differ and are sometimes complementary. The closeness of these two players creates a strong political, security and economic bloc in the Middle East. Upon emphasizing the ancient history and heritage of two great empires, the collaboration of Iran and Turkey is the best chance to compensate the past tensions and to obtain trade cooperation, stability and peace. As a result, the present research deals with the relations of the two countries. (original abstract)
-  Abdoli S. (2011). Effects of Turkey's membership in the EU, http://www.policy.blogfa.com/post/4
-  Asgarkhani A., Arghavanipirsalami F. (2011). Policy of constructive interaction and the necessity of Iranian economic development affairs and Africa, Quarterly of foreign reactions, (3)2: 133-159.
-  Azizi H. (2013). Relations between Iran and Turkey under the presidency of Rouhani, Research center for the Mideast strategic studies, http://fa.merc.ir/article/Middle East/Turky.aspx
-  Davoodugloo A. (2010). Strategic depth: Turkey's location and its role in the international arena, Turkey: Scientific Darolarabia Publications.
-  Dehnavi N. (2007). Documents about the relation between Iran and Turkey, Tehran: Center for the foreign ministry documents.
-  Khashee V., Morademamzade Jafar M. (2011). A policy making introduction to the efficiency of soft power in the international arena, Soft power studies, (1)3: 51-76.
-  Shoori M. (2008). Iran and Russia: From the balance of power to the issue of identity, International quarterly of foreign affairs, (1)2: 219-242.
-  Zibakalam S., Goodarzi M. (2013). Energy security and the policy of Tajikistan's open doors, Studies of the Central Eurasia, (6)12: 75-94.