Ranking the Knowledge Management Enablers Based on University Academic Members, Staff and Students Using AHP Method
Knowledge management can play a vital role in increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of organizations. The earnings from utilizing knowledge management has caused that most organizations try to execute this process. In this study, we aim to assess the ranking and weights of knowledge management enablers based on the academic members, staff and student in management schools of Qom province in Iran. The results showed that the organizational culture has the most important position while the organizational structure has the least important position in knowledge management in universities. Using a group AHP weighting method resulted in highest weight for organizational culture and lowest weight for organizational culture in developing knowledge management in educational organizations. (original abstract)
-  Duffy & Jan, The Information Management Journal 34(2) (2000) 62-66.
-  Hamidizadeh Mohammad Reza (2008). "Training guidelines to disseminate knowledge management", HR Management in Oil Industry Quarterly, Energy International Studies Institute, Vol. 1.
-  Claver-Corte´s Enrique, Zaragoza-Sa´ez Patrocinio, Pertusa-Ortega Eva, Journal of Knowledge Management 11(4) (2007) 45-57.
-  Adli Fariba (2005). Knowledge management: movement toward cross-knowledge, Tehran, Andisheh Publications.
-  Suri Hassan (2007), Reengineering in Iranian organizations, Tehran, Rasa Publications.
-  Jalaldeen Reza, et al. (2009). "Organizational Readiness and its Contributing Factors to Adopt KM Processes: A Conceptual Model", Communications of the IBIMA.
-  Gaffoor Shamin (2008). "Assessing readiness for the implementation of knowledge management in local government: The case of Stellenbosch Municipality", These for de degree of Master of Commerce at Stellenbosch University, School of Public Management and Planning, Faculty of Economic and Management Sciences.
-  Quoin Tan Yit, et al. (2005). "Knowledge Management Readiness in Organization: A Case of Public Sector in Malaysia", International Conference of Knowledge Management (ICKM).
-  Holt D. T., Bartczak S. E., Clark S. W., Trent M. N., The development of an instrument to measure readiness of knowledge management, Knowledge Management Research & Practice (2007) 75-92.
-  Yeh Ying Jung, Lai Sun Quae, Ho Chin. Tsange, Industrial Management & Data Systems 106(6) (2006) 793-810.
-  Davenport T., Prusak L. (1998), "Working knowledge-How organizations manage what they know", Harvard Business School Press: Boston, MA
-  Mohd Ghazali Mohayidin, Nor Azirawani, Man Norfaryanti Kamaruddin, Mar Idawati Margono, The Electronic Journal of Knowledge Management 5(3) (2007) 301-312.
-  Mohsen Mehrara, Maysam Musai, International Letters of Social and Humanistic Sciences 5 (2013) 55-62.
-  Rezgar Mohammadi, Ezatullah Naderi, International Letters of Social and Humanistic Sciences 9 (2013) 22-30.
-  Morteza Ziaee, International Letters of Social and Humanistic Sciences 9 (2014) 57-65.
-  Sakineh Ghayazi, Faranak Omidian, Mohammed Hosseinpoor, International Letters of Social and Humanistic Sciences 10(1) (2014) 51-61.