Taraz Al Akhbar in Persian Literature and Culture
Taraz Al Akhbar, the effect of Abdel Nabi poetry and storytelling (1589-1980); is a collection of poem and prose texts that is valuable from the perspective of storytelling. This anthology has literary value for the sake of diversity of poem and prose texts, and it is an important source for many literary studies. In this article after the introducing the writer, the main framework of the book based on four categories of war, banquet, love, and agility, as well as the literary value was investigated. The prologue was noticed for consideration of invention of stories, story attribute, story teller, predominance of story teller, income and issues of story teller, and customs of appropriate reading. The overview of imagery in this effect, particularly; imageries, metaphors, exaggeration, and incorporation of noticeable description such as musical instruments, elephant, and Hippo, which were less seen in the Persian literature; was included in this article. The salience of epic was shown in the chapter of war. (original abstract)
-  Fakhr Alzamani, Abdel Nabi (1923). Haute Akhbar, / manuscript, No. 358, Library of Parliament.
-  Anthology meanings (1920). Biography of the pub, Tehran, Iqbal.
-  Spring, Mohammad Taghi (1953). Stylistics Volume 3, Tehran, Sepehr.
-  Kadkani Shafie M. R. (1960). At the top Akhbar, essays, letters, Baharestan third year. 1; 109-122.
-  Mahjub M. J. (1950). Essays, Iran Nameh, year IX, No. 2, pp. 168-211.
-  Moin M. (1967). A volume of Persian culture, Tehran, ASHJA.
-  Shamisa Cyrus (1968). Semantics (Second Edition), Tehran, Mitra
-  Shamisa Cyrus (1966). Expression (Third Edition), Tehran, Mitra.
-  Najm Soheila (1969). Narration in Art, Art.
-  Library, Museum and Document Center of Iran Parliament, website: www.ical.ir
-  Ayoob Moradi, Mahmoud Kamali, Sara Chalak, Hooshang Izedi, International Letters of Social and Humanistic Sciences 13 (2014) 32-51.