The Relation of Personality Dimension with Nationalism Consumption Level of the Sanandaj Citizens
The purpose of this research is to determine the level of the Sanandaj citizens' personality dimensions and property relation with the nationalism consumption in 2004. The method of this study is descriptive and correlation kind. The statistic society of the current study consisted of Sanandaj people with the cognitive population property (education and economy situation) that according to the over 2000 persons of population density, 384 persons was chosen based on the Korjesi and Morgan with the classification method as the statistic objects. The information collective tool included the five personality factors questionnaire and the nationalism consumption measurement. For analysis the data, the SPSS statistic software, and for surveying the relation of the criterion and foresight variables, the analysis of the Regression and Variance correlation coefficients was used. The Regression analysis represented that the personality variable dimensions, predict the nationalism consumption variable variance at 5 percent level. This coefficient was having a positive effect in extroversion dimension, it means that with the extroversion level increment, the nationalism consumption will also increase, but in other dimensions (Excitement stability, flexibility, deontology, amiability), it had negative coefficient effect thus with any dimensions increment (Excitement stability, flexibility, deontology, amiability), the nationalism consumption level decrease.(original abstract)
- Ahmadian H., The edition and testing the model of the relation between the five great personality factors, the basis psychical and psychology welfare, Ph.D. rescript, Islamic Azad University, Tehran science and researches unit 15(2) (2011) 84-91.
- Moon J., Minor M., The consumer behavior (external factors) (Abbas Saleh Ardastani translation). Tehran: Farabi (2005).
- Haghighi M., Hosseinzade M., The comparison of the internal good consumption tendency level in Tehran with other regions of the world and survey its consequences on the productions evaluation and tendency, The researches management magazine in Iran, course 13(4) (2009) 103- 139.
- Bahmani M., Survey the nationalism consumption level, trust to advertisings and the orientation to internal goods consumption between 28 cities citizens (2012).
- Sholtez D., Sholtez S.D., The personality theories, Yahiya Seyed Mohammadi translation, Tehran: Edition (2002).
- Atkinson R., Atkinson R, S., Hilgard A, R., The psychology field (1), Mohammad Taghee Brahni et al translation, Tehran: Roshd (1996).
- Parvin LI., John OB., Personality: theory and research, Mohammad Jafar Javadi and Parvin Kodivar translation, Tehran: Ayyej (2002).
- Dusen A., Roderick J., The influence of brand image and company reputation where manufacturers market to small firms: A customer value perspective", Industrial Marketing Management 36 (2007) 230-240.
- Lee M., Youn-Kyung K., & Ann Fair H.,Shopping value in online auctions: Their antecedents and outcomes ", Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services 16 (2005) 75-82.
- Hackley C., Advertising and Promotion, Communicating Brands. London: Sage. Javalgi R.G., Khare V.P., Scherer R.F,. An Application of the Consumer Ethnocentrism Model to French Consumers. International Business Review 14 (2005) 325-344.
- Sharma S., Shimp T.A., Shin J., Consumer Ethnocentrism: A Test of Antecedents and Moderators. Journal of The Academy of marketing Science, 23(1) (1995) 26-37.