A omparative tudy of Judicial Control in Iran, U.S.A and Canada
Supervision and control need tools and techniques that would usually take two forms: the first form is that the same court that hears claims and complaints submitted by the departments and its agents, handles other claims and all the claims are processed by these courts of justice. Another form of judicial supervision is supervision in a dual judicial system and that is a judicial system wherein only specialized courts are competent enough to review administrative claims and to investigate the conducts of the department and its agents. In this paper, we deal with how these tools are used in advanced legal systems like the U.S., and Canada and the Iranian legal system. The result we discover in the end is that in all stages of supervision by the supervisor and the supervised, there must be a sense of accountability to people and officials and this will be achieved by transparency in performance. In the absence of transparency supervision will be disrupted and some economic and administrative corruption will arise, because wherever there are secrecy and monopoly, the results will be inevitably corruption. (original abstract)
- Aghaee M. (2009). A comparative investigation of the procedure code of the court of justice court and the France's state council, Tehran: Javedane publication.
- Ahmadi Gorji H. A. (1999). An introduction to the eight point decree by the Supreme leader, Dide periodical 7: 3-15.
- Izadi S. (2001). Investigating the legal aspects of the public institutions, M.A. thesis in public law, Islamic Azad University of Tehran Markaz Branch.
- Zare'ee M. H. (2002). Concept and basics of judicial control with emphasis on the legal system of the United States, Journal of Legal Investigations, 42: 154-167.
- Shiri A. (2003). A word on the authority of the national audit office, Accounting Knowledge Journal, 3(9): 19-30.
- Sadrolhefazi S. N. (1999). Difference in determining the authority between the administrative court of justice and courts of justice, Hagh periodical, 11 and 12: 35-46.
- Mousazade E. (2002). Instigation the law of the general inspection organization of the country and comparing it with the Amboodeezman entity of other countries, M.A. thesis on public law, Faculty of Law, Tehran University.
- Mirmohamadi S. M. (2004). Paradigm of supervision and control in the administrative system of Iran, First edition, Tehran: SAMT publication.
- Mahmoodi J. (2011). Judicial supervision over state regulations. Tehran: Jungle publication.
- Hodavand M. (2007). Judicial supervision over adminsitarti8e conducts from a good governance perspective, PhD, Dissertation at the University if Shahid Beheshti, Tehran.
- Bilder M. S. (2007). Why we have judicial review, London, Yale law journal.
- Rezaeezade, M. J. (2010). Ombudsman: To protect the rights of citizens, initiating administrative reforms. Law Quarterly, 40(3): 151-170.