Bezpieczeństwo transportu morskiego (jako składnik koncepcji internalizacji) w polityce transportowej Unii Europejskiej
W artykule przedstawiono wyniki analiz odnoszących się do kwestii regulacji prawnych z zakresu bezpieczeństwa transportu. Przeanalizowano rodzaje występujących zagrożeń, międzynarodowe przepisy prawne ukierunkowane na ich internalizację (IMO) oraz legislację Unii Europejskiej w tym zakresie. (abstrakt oryginalny)
The article presents the results of analyses relating to the issue of maritime transport risks and safety legislative norms. The main types of existing threats were analysed. The subject of the article is focused on the international rules (IMO) aimed at internalization of these risks and European Union's legislation in this field. (original abstract)
- 1. COM(2011) 441 final; Communication from the Commision On the review of the implementation of Directive 1999/32/EC related to the Sulphur Content of Certain Liquid Fuels and on further pollutant emission reduction from maritime transport; Brussels, 15.7.2011.
- 2. COM(2011) 555 final; Proposal for a Directive amending Directive 2008/106/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council on the minimum level of training of seafarers; 2011/0239 (COD); Brussels; 14.9.2011.
- 3. COM(2013) 4 final; Clean Power for Transport: A European alternative fuels strategy; Brussels; 24/01/2013.
- 4. Commission Regulation (EC) No 324/2008 laying down revised procedures for conducting Commission inspections in the field of maritime security; 9 April 2008; OJ L 98 of 10.4.2008.
- 5. Council Regulation (EC) No 3051/95 of 8 December 1995 on the safety management of roll-on/rolloff passenger ferries (ro-ro ferries); OJ L 320; 30/12/1995; p. 0014 - 0024.
- 6. Decision 1600/2002/EC of 22 July 2002 laying down the Sixth Community Environment Action Program.
- 7. Decision 96/587/EC on the publication of the list of recognised organisations which have been notified by Member States in accordance with Council Directive 94/57/EC.
- 8. Directive 1999/32/EC of 26 April 1999 as regards the sulphur content of marine fuels.
- 9. Directive 2000/59/EC of 27 November 2000 on port reception facilities for ship-generated waste and cargo residues - Commission declaration; OJ L 332; 28/12/2000; p. 0081-0090.
- 10. Directive 2001/105/EC of 19 December 2001 amending Council Directive 94/57/EC on common rules and standards for ship inspection and survey organisations and for the relevant activities of maritime administrations; OJ L 19/9; 22/1/2002.
- 11. Directive 2001/106/EC of 19 December 2001 amending Council Directive 95/21/EC concerning the enforcement, in respect of shipping using Community ports and sailing in the waters under the jurisdiction of the Member States, of international standards for ship safety, pollution prevention and shipboard living and working conditions (port State control); OJ L 19/17; 22/1/2002.
- 12. Directive 2002/59/EC of 27 June 2002 establishing a Community vessel traffic monitoring and information system and repealing Council Directive 93/75/EEC; OJ L 208; 5/8/2002.
- 13. Directive 2005/33/EC of 6 July 2005amending Directive 1999/32/EC as regards the sulphur content of marine fuels.
- 14. Directive 2005/35/EC of 7 September 2005 on ship-source pollution and on the introduction of penalties for infringements; OJ L 255/11; 30/9/2005.
- 15. Directive 2009/15/EC of 23 April 2009 on common rules and standards for ship inspection and survey organisations and for the relevant activities of maritime administrations (Recast); OJ L 131/47; 28/05/2009.
- 16. Directive 2009/16/EC of 23 April 2009 on port State control (Recast); OJ L 131/57; 28/05/2009.
- 17. Directive 2009/17/EC of 23 April 2009 amending Directive 2002/59/EC establishing a Community vessel traffic monitoring and information system; OJ L 131/100; 28/05/2009.
- 18. Directive 2009/18/EC of 23 April 2009 establishing the fundamental principles governing the investigation of accidents in the maritime transport sector and amending Council Directive 1999/35/EC and Directive 2002/59/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council; OJ L 131/114; 28/05/2009.
- 19. Directive 2009/20/EC of 23 April 2009 on the insurance of shipowners for maritime claims; OJ L 131/128; 28/05/2009.
- 20. Directive 2012/33/EC of 21 November 2012 amending Council Directive 1999/32/EC as regards the sulphur content of marine fuels; OJ L 327/1; 27/11/12.
- 21. Directive 94/57/EC on common rules and standards for ship inspection and survey organizations and for relevant activities of maritime administrations; 22 November 1994.
- 22. Directive 95/21/EC of 19 June 1995 concerning the enforcement, in respect of shipping using Community ports and sailing in the waters under the jurisdiction of the Member States, of international standards for ship safety, pollution prevention and shipboard living and working conditions; OJ L 157 , 07/07/1995.
- 23. Directive 96/98/EC of 20 December 1996 on marine equipment; OJ L 046; 17/02/1997; p. 0025 - 0056.
- 24. Directive 98/18/EC of 17 March 1998 on safety rules and standards for passenger ships; OJ L 144; 15/5/1998.
- 25. Directive 98/41/EC of 18 June 1998 on the registration of persons sailing on board passenger ships operating to or from ports of the Member States of the Community; OJ L 188; 2/7/1998.
- 26. Droździecki S.; Internalizacja negatywnych efektów zewnętrznych transportu w polityce Unii Europejskiej; monografia; (w przygotowaniu do druku, po recenzjach wydawniczych).
- 27. Droździecki S.; Uwarunkowania internalizacji spalinowych zanieczyszczeń powietrza generowanych przez transport morski; Logistyka; nr 3/2014; materiał na CD.
- 28. European Maritime Safety Agency; Annual Report 2004; Brussels; 2004.
- 29. IMO; Conference of London Resolution (adopted on 12 December 2002); Adoption of the International Code for the Security of Ships and of Port Facilities; Annex I; SOLAS/CONF.5/34; London 2002.
- 30. IMO; International Convention on the Control of Harmful Anti-fouling Systems on Ships Adoption: 5 October 2001; Entry into force: 17 September 2008.
- 31. OECD; IEA; CO2 Emissions from fuel combustion. CO2 emissions: References Approach; Paris; 2012.
- 32. Regulation (EC) 782/2003 of 14 April 2003 on the prohibition of organotin compounds on ships; OJ L 115/1; 09/05/2003.
- 33. Regulation (EC) No 1406/2002 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 June 2002 establishing a European Maritime Safety Agency; Brussels 2002.
- 34. Regulation (EC) No 391/2009 of 23 April 2009 on common rules and standards for ship inspection and survey organisations (Recast); OJ L 131/11;28/05/2009.
- 35. Regulation (EC) No 392/2009 of 23 April 2009 on the liability of carriers of passengers by sea in the event of accidents; OJ L 131/24; 28/05/2009.
- 36. Regulation (EC) No 725/2004 of the European Parliament and of the Council on enhancing ship and port facility security; 31 March 2004.
- 37. Resolution no 2011/2096/INI of European Parliament on the Roadmap to a Single European Transport Area - Towards a competitive and resource efficient transport system; Brussels; 15 December 2011.
- 38. Revised Annex VI of MARPOL protocol of 1997 adopted October 2008; MEPC. 176(58) Amendments to the Annex of the Protocol of 1997 to ammend the International Convention for the Prevention of Pollution from Ships, 1973, as modified by the Protocol of 1978 relating thereto Revised MARPOL Annex VI; Marine Environment Protection Committee (MEPC); 58th session: 6 to 10 October 2008.
- 39. SEC (2011) 1052 final; Pollutant emission reduction from maritime transport and Sustainable Waterborne Transport Toolbox; 16/09/2011; Brussels.
- 40. Soave P.; Maritime transport: traffic and safety rules; February 2012; www: europarl.europa.eu (oficjalna strona internetowa Parlamentu Europejskiego).