The Effect of Entrepreneurship Education on Business Intelligence of Management Students of Islamic Azad University of Elam
This study was performed with the goal of determination of effect and relationship between business intelligence and entrepreneurship education and response to this question that entrepreneurship education can be effective on Business intelligence of student? Considered Population sample is that samples matched through matching by gender in two 28 people groups, in each group (14 boys and 14 girls) simple randomly method. The study is performed based on comparison-scientific method. The results of study show that entrepreneurship educations have positive and meaningful effect on business intelligence of students who participated in entrepreneurship educations classes. And also results show that the amount of observed beta in entrepreneurship dimensions for locus of control variables, Mental health, Pragmatic, dreaming, Challenging, entrepreneurship in order are .235, 279, 335, 231, 293, 317 that each six numbers are in the 0.01 meaningful level. It means that every six variables meaningfully have the Predictive power of business intelligence of students in both female and male gender. (original abstract)
-  Ahmadpourdariani M., Moghimi M. (2006). Foundations of entrepreneurship. Tehran: Farandish Publication.
-  Ahmadpourdariani M. (2007). Entrepreneurship. Tehran: Sherkate Pardis Publication.
-  Akbari K. (2005). The role of education system in developing entrepreneurship. First Conference on Employment and Higher Education System. Tehran: Jihade Daneshghahi Publications. The Unit of Tarbiat Modarres University.
-  Alter S., Decision Support Systems 38(3) (2004) 319-327.
-  Bielefeld W. (2008). Social Entrepreneurship and social Entrprise, 21st Century Management: A reference hand book, SAGE. Publications.
-  Bucher T., Gericke A., Sigg S., Business Process Management Journal 15(3) (2009) 408-429.
-  Elbashir M. Z, Collier P. A., Davern M. J., International Journal of Accounting Information Systems 9(3) (2008) 135-153.
-  Hesrich R., Piters M. (2002). The individual entreprenure inentrepreneurship. New York: MC Graw-Hill.
-  Ranjan J., VINE 38(4) (2008) 461-475.
-  Jazayeri A. (2007). Review and assess the effectiveness of training courses held at the National Iranian Steel Company. Third International Conference on Management.
-  Karami M., Setaysh Barhaghi M., Journal of Management of Health Information 8(1) (2011) 102-111.
-  Mohammadian M., Mohammedan Moslem (2010). Effective factors on entrepreneurial education and ways of obstacles. International Conference on Management of Innovation and Entrepreneurship. Shiraz.
-  Ravasizare A., Journal of Management Studies 1(2) (2012) 105-121.
-  S. Petter, W. H. DeLone, E. R. McLean, European Journal of Information Systems 17(3) (2008) 236-263.
-  Sarlak M., Forati H. (2011). Advanced Information system, published in Payam Noor University, First edition; p. 312.
-  Seid Hamed Hosseini, International Letters of Social and Humanistic Sciences 7 (2014) 67-75.
-  Nadeem Iqbal, Naveed Ahmad, Zeeshan Riaz, International Letters of Social and Humanistic Sciences 9 (2014) 14-25.
-  Sakineh Ghayazi, Faranak Omidian, Mohammed Hosseinpoor, International Letters of Social and Humanistic Sciences 10(1) (2014) 51-61.
-  Morteza Ziaee, International Letters of Social and Humanistic Sciences 10(2) (2014) 172-180.
-  Gholamreza Jandaghi, Hamid Reza Irani, Ehssan Jandaghi, Zeinab Sadat Mousavi, Maryam Davoodavabi, International Letters of Social and Humanistic Sciences 15(1) (2014) 7-13.
-  Gholamreza Jandaghi, Hamid Reza Irani, Ehssan Jandaghi, Zeinab Sadat Mousavi, Maryam Davoodavabi, International Letters of Social and Humanistic Sciences 15(1) (2014) 78-83.
-  Heman Mahmoudfakhe, Morad Abdivarmazan, Toba Amini, International Letters of Social and Humanistic Sciences 15(2) (2014) 84-91.