Evaluation of the Relationship between Philosophical Mindset and Doing Managerial Tasks
Evaluation of the relationship between the philosophical mindset of managers and their managerial components in secondary schools of the BOJNURD city in year 2012-2013, was the main aim of this paper. This study given to the nature of relevant subject and purposes of this study is descriptive - correlation. Statistical Population is all managers of secondary schools of the BOJNURD city, all Statistical Population were used in collecting information (n = 70). Data collection tool was two questionnaires included a questionnaire with 60 questions about the philosophical mindset which has examined comprehensiveness, depth and flexibility and other questionnaire was SOCIOMETRIC questionnaire which Managers tasks in five categories of planning, organizing, coordinating, evaluating and staff morale was measured, this questionnaire was developed as a teacher questionnaire. Questionnaire based on CRONBACH'S alpha was approved. The results show that there is a significant relationship between the philosophical mind Directors of managers with their performance in return for their management tasks. Also, between gender of managers and their education was not observed a significant difference. (original abstract)
- Abutorabi, Rozita, (2008) , studying the effects of philosophical mind training on organizational climate, master's thesis, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad.
- Amirtash,A.AlirezaAbkar,A &Mozaffari,A.(2011),The Relationship Between Philosophic-Mindedness And Academic Performance Of Physical Education Faculty Members, World Applied Sciences Journal 15 (6): 885-889.
- Bowlinger, D. (2002). Philosophic mindedness level in educational managers to their employees operations in Chicago schools. [PhD Dissertation Abstract]. Irwin University. Chicago, USA.
- Bahari, Saifullah, (2006), the relationship between managers' philosophical mind and their performance, New ideas in Educational Sciences, first year, No. IV, pp. 45-54.
- Buckingham, H.A. (2006). A study of the relationship between headmasters'independent schools as perceived by teachers, Souther connectica state university New Haven, CT.
- Jazayeri Naseri.N,HeidariTafreshi,Gh. N Aminimoghadamfarouj(2012) A Study Of The Relationship Between Philosophical Mindedness Of Managers And Organizational Climate In Bojnurd Schools, European Journal Of Scientific Research, Issn 1450-216x Vol.70 No.3 (2012), Pp. 450-457.
- Khazaei, H. (2006), studying the relationship between philosophical minds of educational managers and rate of enjoying the participation of school teachers in high schools of Ardabil, MS Thesis, Tehran University of Teacher Education.
- Robbins, Stephen. P., (2004), Fundamentals of Organizational Behavior, translated by Ali Parsaeian and Seyed Muhammad Aerabi, Tehran, Publications Office of Cultural Research.
- Ruona, Wendy E.A. & Lurham, S.A. (2004). A philosophical framework for thought and practice in human resource development, Germany: University of Georgia.Smith, P.G. (1965). What is philosophy education?, U.S.A.: McMillan.
- Smith, Philip J. (1995), philosophical mind in educational administration, translated by Mohammad Reza Behrangi, Tehran: Kamale Tarbiat Publication
- Wilgis, M., & McConnell, J. (2008). Concept mapping: an educational strategy to improve graduate nurses critical thinking skills during a hospital orientation program. The journal of continuing education in nursing. VO l39. No3.
- Zaki, Mohammed Ali, (1998), The social dimension of the philosophical mind of managers, management knowledge, Year 11, No. 44.