Sandu Frunză: "Advertising and Administration under the Pressure of Ethics" - Book Review
"Advertising and Administration under the Pressure of Ethics" (2014) is a book of intellectual elevation and high expression of ideas of Professor Sandu Frunză from Babeş-Bolyai University (Cluj- Napoca, Romania), published to a French publisher, Les Arcs, Editions de la Suers. The zetetic core (inquiry core) is one of ethical theory and applied ethics. It is an ethical theory of the public space and the ethical inflections in the administration, in the advertising area and Bioethics. Overall, the book has cohesion and consistency. Therefore, it is a pleasant and instructive reading. (original abstract)
- Sandu Frunză (2013). Ethical Communication and Social Responsibility. LAP Lambert Academic Publishing.
- Sandu Frunza (2011)a. The Relational Individual in a Communication Built Society Towards a New Philosophy of Communication. Transylvanian Review.
- Sandu Frunză (2011)b. Ethical responsibility and social responsibility of organizations involved in the public health system. Revista de cercetare şi intervenţie socială.
- Sandu Frunză (2011)c. Does communication construct reality? A new perspective on the crisis of religion and the dialectic of the sacred. Revista de cercetare şi intervenţie socială.
- Sandu Frunză (2011)d. Media Communication and the Politics of the Symbolic Construction of Reality. Religions and Ideologies.