Claim Settlement Process of Life Insurance Services - A Case study of ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company
Life insurance is mainly taken to cover up risk of death/disability in term of monetary terms and secondary for the purpose of better return as investment option. Claims are filed at the time of maturity or in case of death/disability. The study focuses on the claim settlement process of life insurance services of ICICI prudential life insurance company. With the increasing numbers of policies, numbers of claims are also increasing in ICICI prudential life insurance company. Therefore it is very much essential to have simple and clear claim settlement process. The study is based on the secondary data collected from IRDA and research papers from various journals. The study concluded that in ICICI prudential life insurance company with their "Customer First" approach efficiently perform their claim settlement process. (original abstract)
- Available from: http://www.iciciprulife.com/public/Life-Claims/FAQ-claims.htm
- Chaudhary Sonika, Kiran Priti, International Journal of Management & Business Studies 1(3) (2011) 146-150.
- Kotgiri Sushma K., Indian Journal of Research in Management, Business and Social Sciences 1(1) (2013) 62-66.
- Krishnan Bindu, The Journal of Insurance Institute of India XXXVI (2010) 49-57.
- Kumar Vineet, Kumari Poonam, International Journal of Business and Management Research 2(10) (2012) 515-517.
- Kumari T. Hymavathi, International Journal of Social Sciences Arts and Humanities 1(1) (2013) 7-14.
- Purusothaman Uma Rani, TRANS Asian Journal of Marketing & Management Research 2(7) (2013) 26-36.
- R. Nandagopal, J. Sekkizhar, M. Sathish, The Journal Contemporary Management Research 5(1) (2011) 59-67.
- Sharma Vikas, Chowhan Sudhinder Singh, Indian Journal of Applied Research 1(3) (2013) 93-94.
- Yadav Rajesh K. and Mohania Sarvesh, Indian Journal of Economics and Development 1(1) (2013) 29-37.