"Love" in Mawlana Jalaluddin Mohammad Balkhi's (Rumi) Works
In this article we want to survey effect of love in Mawlana ,s life and his works. We want to understand what love is in his idea and his look. For earning this purpose we used his works like Mathnawi, Ghazalyate Shams, Rubais, Majalise Saabe, Fihi Mafih, and at The end of this article we earned these results that the love that Mawlana could find is very different with today ,s loves. He could find love by shams e Tabrizi and by this way he found his God. In fact love took some things and give him holy things. His love can change the universe and makes and destroys everything. He cannot define love but he experienced it. In his life, he was eager to understand God. In fact the purpose of love is knowing to God well. (original abstract)
- Gozide ye Ghazalyate Shams, Dr Muhammad Reza Shafii Kadkoni, Amirkabir publishing corp, Tehran Iran 2008.
- Mathnawi, Mawlana Jalaluddin Muhammad Balkhi (Rumi), Ghatre publishing corp, 2000.
- Ba Karevane Houle, Dr Abdoulhossian Zarinkub, Elmi publishing corp. pp. 239-240, 2003.
- Pele Pele Ta Molaghate Khoda, Dr abdoulhoussian Zarinkob, Elmi publishing corp. pp. 200-245, 2007.
- Mawlana Peere Eshgh Va Sama, Dr Kazem Muhammadi, Najme Kobra publishing corp. 2011.
- Fahme Zabane Mawlana, Dr Kazem Muhammadi, Najme Kobra publishing corp, pp. 50- 60, 2011.
- Mawlana Va Shenidan, Dr Kazem Muhammadi, Najme Kobra, publishing corp. 2011.
- Khastgahe Eshghe Erfani, Dr Kazem Muhammadi, Najm Kobra publishing corp, 2011.
- Moghadamehi Bar Shenakhte Mawlana, Muhammad Amin Morovati, Rahe Mana publishing corp. 2004.
- Az Khak Ta Aflak, Dr Ghadamali Sarami, Torand publishing corp. 2006.
- Zahra Ahmadi, American International Journal of Research in Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences 6(2) (2014) 134-138.
- Farooq Hamid, Iranian Studies 32(1) (1999) 27-49.
- Nancy Dupree, Journal of South Asian Literature 27(2) (1992) 85-114.