Trends of Social and Professional Student Orientations Formation (conference abstract)
This paper deals with the problem of optimization of students' preparation for the professional self-identification. The main trends in the dynamics of social and professional guidelines formation of the optanti were defined. The list of professions that cause the greatest interest of students were found out, also the main motives of specialty choice and the decisive factors influencing professional identity of students were defined. (original abstract)
- 1. Holomshtok A.E. The choice of profession and education of schoolchildren personality. - M.: Pedagogika, 1979. - 160 p.
- 2. Kadyrova N.I. Some issues of theory and practice of professional guiding work in schools of England // Preparation of schoolchildren to the choice of profession in terms of rayon and city services of professional guiding: Journal of science works. - M.: Publishing House of APN USSR, 1990. - P. 67-68.
- 3. Klimov E.A. Psychology of professional self-determination: The manual for students of higher pedagogic educational institutions. - M., 2004. - 304 p.
- 4. Kottler D., Brown R. Psychotherapeutic counseling. - SPb., 2001. - P. 293-302.
- 5. Professional orientation of youth / scientific edition of K.K. Platonov. - M.: Vysshaya Shkola, 1978. - 271 p.