Evidence-Based Management for University Accreditation Process Support
The paper aims at presentation of the possibilities of application of regulations based on evidence to support of the high school educational process management. Practice of decision making based on evidence is generally applied in any other sciences, e.g., medicine, psychology. The paper is to present that the evidence based approach can be successfully applied for educational process controlling at university. The main part of the paper concerns evidence document specification and evidence collecting for successful accreditation of university. (original abstract)
- Cartwright R., Weiner K., Streamer-Veneraso S. (2009), Student Learning Outcomes (SLO) Assessment Handbook, Montgomery College, Montgomery County, Maryland, http://cms.montgomeiyeollege.edu/uploadedFiles/EDU/Departments_Academic/Outc omes_Assessment/sloa_ handbook.pdf, accessed December 2012.
- Czarnecki H. (2013), KASH - Knowledge, Attitude, Skills & Habits, Auburn Works, Auburn Technical Assistance Center (ATAC), accessed December 2013. http://virtual.aubumworks.org/profiles/blogs/kash-knowledge-attitude-skills-habits.
- Davies P. (2004), Is Evidence-Based Government Possible? 4th Annual Campbell Col-laboration Colloquium, Washington D.C., http://www.nationalschool.gov.uk/ po- licyhub/downloads/JerryLeeLecturel202041.pdf, accessed January 2010.
- Denyer D. (2010), Evidence-informed Management, http://www.evidence-basedman agement.com/researchj3ractice/articles/denyer_evidence-informedmanagement.pdf, accessed December 2013.
- Dixon-Woods M., Agarwal S., Young B., Jones D., Sutton A. (2004), Integrative Approaches to Qualitative and Quantitative Evidence, Health Development Agency, London, http://www.nice.org.uk/niceMedia/pdf/Integrative_approaches_evidence.pdf, accessed January 2010.
- Evidence Guide (2002), A Guide to Using Evidence in the Accreditation Process: A Re-source to Support Institutions and Evaluation Teams, Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities, Western Association of Schools and Colleges, January 2002, accessed January 2010, http://www.wascsenior.org/search/ site/Evidence%20Guide%20Jan%2002%20.
- First Glossary (2010), Knowledge Skills and Attitudes (KSA) Effects, 2010, accessed January 2010, www.firstebtn.eu/files/FIRST_Glossary.pdf.
- Kemmis S., McTaggart R. (2000), Participator)' Action Research [in:] N. K. Denzin, Y. S. Lincoln (eds.), Handbook of Qualitative Research, Sage Publications, Thousand Oaks, pp. 567-606.
- Latham G. P. (2009), Becoming the Evidence-based Manager. Making the Science of Management Work for You, Davies-Black, An Imprint of Nicholas Brealey Publishing Boston-London.
- Rousseau D. M., Manning J., Denyer D. (2008), Evidence in Management and Organizational Science: Assembling the Field's Full Weight of Scientific Knowledge Through Syntheses, accessed January 2010, http://www.evidencebasedjnanage ment.com/research_practice/articles/evidence draft_annals_of_aom_jan08.pdf.
- Service Quality Division (2010), Knowledge, Experience, Skills, Aptitude, Attitude (KESAA), http://asq.org/service/body-of-knowledge/framework-KESAA.html, accessed December 2013.
- Trinder L., Reynolds S. (2000), Evidence-based Practice: A Critical Appraisal, J. Wiley and Sons, Chichester.
- Winterton J., Delamare-Le Deist F., Stringfellow E. (2006), Typology of Knowledge, Skills and Competences: Clarification of the Concept and Prototype, CEDEFOP, Luxembourg, Office for Official Publications of the European Communities, http://europa.eu/, accessed December 2013.