Review of Accounting and Economic Standards in Predicting Stock Returns in Tehran Stock Exchange
Share return is one of those complicated abstraction which is interested by investors and decision makers the share return prediction is a vital issue which has involved the financial analyzers mind to itself. Various theories include capital assets pricing model (CAPM), factorial models (FM), Arbitrage model, Technical model (TM), and fundamental analyses (FA) for purpose of share return prediction and recognition have been discussed. The share return fundamental analyze is a function of massive economical condition, Industry position, and particular conditions of the firm. The particular conditions of the firm are consist of financial position and performance which presented in the essential financial statement from. The accounting science acclaims it prepares useful information for decision makers, so one of the information usefulness criteria of accounting and economical information usefulness through return share choice for prediction. Communication creation between economical and accounting criteria is the other goal, thus in the case of this result obtaining it can use of economical and accounting analyses for economical return and value extraction. The research location zone includes of accepted firms in Tehran exchange market, the temporality zone is the gap between 1386 and 1390, too. The research is consist of two independent varieties (economical criteria and accounting criteria), dependent variety (share return). This research is consisting of a direct hypothesis and 6 indirect ones. in the consideration of presented statistical analyses and total summery of research hypothesis assessment, stood over research independent varieties meaningful relation with share return prediction in existing firm performance measurement in Tehran capital exchange market during 2007 and 2011 is existed, between this research proportion is return of assets, earning per share, economical add value ratio, retained earning ratio with positive quantity market add value with negative quantity which statistically shows a meaningful relation with active firms share return in Tehran market. The economical add value ratio has the biggest relation with the share return prediction. So the first hypothesis in this research is (return of assets ratio), secondly (earning per share), thirdly (economical add value), fourthly (market add value) and sixthly (retained earnings) being emphasized. (original abstract)
- Fatemi M. (2006). The role of accounting information in predicting the underlying stock returns. Department of Management, Allameh Tabatabai University, doctoral thesis.
- Shokri Habashi R. (2005). Comparative evaluation of the explanatory power of residual income and abnormal earnings growth in the value of the company, MS Thesis, University of Shiraz, the tips Hamid Mahmoud Abadi
- Johnny J., Khodadadi G. (2011). The Relationship between Economic Value Added and the dividend per share of the stock market value of listed companies in Tehran Stock Exchange clinic, MS Thesis, University of Mazandaran.
- Malekian N., Asghary A. (2006). The effect of macroeconomic variables on stock price indices, Master Thesis in Economics, Allameh Tabatabai University.
- Lashkari H., Nawrozi Z., Journal of Economic Studies 11 (2010) 121-130.
- Mehregan N. (2009). Eviews Guide to Econometrics, Tehran, Faculty of Economic Sciences.
- Gan C., Colleagues (2006). Earnings Management, Audit tenure and auditor changes: does mandatory auditor rotation improve audit quality"? Accounting Department Universita Bocconi Milan, Italy and Instituto de Empresa Business School, Madrid, Spain.
- Saeedi A., Moghadasian I., Stock Exchange Quarterly 9 (2010) 5-24.
- Mohsen Mehrara, Hamid Abrishami, Mostafa Boroujli, Mahan Amin, International Letters of Social and Humanistic Sciences 11 (2013) 76-83.
- Bahram Meihami, Zeinab Varmaghani, Hussein Meihami, International Letters of Social and Humanistic Sciences 11 (2013) 91-99