Rural Development and Multifunctional Agriculture in Bulgaria
Rural areas are gradually losing their agricultural specificity. They now need to support the coexistence of two logical approaches to occupation of their space: one based on the supply of agricultural and forestry products, the other on the various demands from local residents and seasonal tourists. The focus is shifting from only supplying market goods to meeting the multiple expectations of the society. The paper analyses the policy outcomes of the rural development policy in Bulgaria and their impact on multifunctional agriculture. (original abstract)
- Kopeva D., Mishev P., Peneva M. : Elucidating Stakeholder Perspectives with Regard to Scenario Design and Formulating Agent Decision Rules. PRIMA - FP7, Working Paper. [Available at:] http://prima.cemagref.fr. [Accessed: June 2011].
- Multifunctionality towards an analytical framework. . OECD, Paris.
- National Programme for Rural Development 2007-2013. . MAF, Sofia.
- National Strategic Rural Development Plan 2007-2013. . MAF, Sofia
- National Strategy Plan for Rural Development (2007 -2013). . MAF, Sofia.
- MAF, 2004, "National Strategy Plan for Rural Development (2007 -2013)"
- Rural Development in the European Union - Statistical and Economic Information. Report 2010. . EC, DG Agriculture and Rural Development. [Available at:] http://ec.europa.eu/agriculture/agrista/rurdev2010/ruraldev.htm. [Accessed: June 2011].
- Sustaining the Multiple Functions of Agricultural Biodiversity. Background Paper 1: Agricultural Biodiversity. . FAO. [Available at:] http://www.fao.org/docrep/x2775e/X2775E03.htm. [Accessed: June 2011].