The Role of Local Activity Groups in Social and Economic Development Communes
Polish accession to the European Union has set many challenges facing the country in a variety of ways: social, economic and political. It created a chance of getting financial support for rural development. The chance of growth among local communities depends on the capacity to self-organize their efforts and making creative collective activity. The activities of local authorities dependents on people, their ideas and the way in which they understand the goal of the local authority, so the level of social capital may significantly influence the pattern of local social politics. This article aims to highlight the role of the Local Activity Group (LAG) in the social and economic communities implementing the Common Strategy of the Local Development.(original abstract)
- 1. Assumptions to LDS for SSS-LAG (2009), Ciechanów, p. 6.
- 2. Audit Report: Evaluation of the local activity groups implementing a local development strategy of the RDP 2007- 2013, PSDB Sp. z o.o., Warsaw 2012.
- 3. Augustynowicz M.(2011), Form a Local Activity Group in the period 2007-2013, the Office of the Marshal of Lower Silesia, Wroclaw, p. 4.
- 4. Axis IV of the RDP 2007-2013 - Local Activity Groups and Local Development Strategies, Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, Warsaw 2009, p. 14.
- 5. Długołęcki A, Stefański J. (2012), Local Development Strategy for the SSS-LAG, Ciechanów, p. 55.
- 6. Futymski A., Kamiński R. (2008), Building Local Development Strategy under Axis 4 Leader Rural Development Programme 2007-2013, Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, Warsaw, p. 26.
- 7. Kapczyński L. (2010), The lens through the LAG "SSS-LAG", Ciechanów, p. 3.
- 8. Kwatera K. (2010), Local Activity Groups in Poland, LM Consulting, Krakow, p. 95.
- 9. Newsletter (2010), Lens through the LAG, Ciechanów.
- 10. PRODUCT LAG - Local activity groups and their activities in rural areas, Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, Warsaw 2012.
- 11. Status of implementation of the Rural Development Programme 2007-2013, European Funds', 2012, No. 4.
- 12. Supera Markowska M. (2008), Basic concepts and definitions. The legal basis of the LEADER approach and its application in practice, Ed. Regional Government Mazowiecki, Warsaw, p. 72.
- 13. www.ksow.pl.
- 14. www.ssslgd.pl.