The Creation of "Questions Bank" and Introduction of 2.0. Examination Session
In the Institute of American Studies and Polish Diaspora Jagiellonian University, with the support of the Distance Learning Centre at the Jagiellonian University was introduced an innovative method of examination based on empowering the students. During the 2014 session, the students were invited to create test questions. Accepted by the lecturer questions were used on the exam. Extensive "Questions Bank" may be used in subsequent examinations 2.0. The authors of the paper present practical advice on how to prepare and carry out such an examination. They share know how of practical suggestions from pedagogical to technical aspect of moving from teaching to learning while using the idea of Questions Bank. They discuss the impact on the motivation and creativity of students, the principles of achievement and assessment, methods of verifying the content of the questions and technical measures to make questions and hindering cheating. The use of innovative methods of preparing and conducting the exam based on the Questions Bank had a positive impact on the mobilization and involvement of students, which resulted in a very good performance evaluation questionnaires of the lecturer. (original abstract)
-  http://www.tjk.uj.edu.pl
-  Jak dobrze tworzyć testy, w tym testy na Pegazie? http://www.tjk.uj.edu.pl/program/wtorek
-  John F. Barell, Why Are School Buses Always Yellow?: Teaching for Inquiry, PreK-5, London 2008, p. 142.
-  New York Times, DONALD SHEFF New York, Jan. 12, 1988 http://www.nytimes.com/1988/01/19/opinion/l-izzy-did-you-ask-a-good-question-today-712388.html
-  John F. Barell, Why Are School Buses Always Yellow?: Teaching for Inquiry, PreK-5, London 2008, p. 143.
-  Moodle.org, Philosophy, https://docs.moodle.org/24/en/Philosophy
-  Moodle.org, Question type: Drag and drop matching, https://moodle.org/plugins/view.php?plugin=qtype_ddmatch
-  Moodle.org, Question type: Drag and drop into text, https://moodle.org/plugins/view.php?plugin=qtype_ddwtos
-  Moodle.org, Question type: Drag and drop onto image, https://moodle.org/plugins/view.php?plugin=qtype_ddimageortext
-  Moodle.org, Question type: Drag and drop markers, https://moodle.org/plugins/view.php?plugin=qtype_ddmarker
-  Safe Exam Browser homepage, http://www.safeexambrowser.org/news_en.html