Green Lean in Services
The study presents the basic aspects of the improvement of the company using Green Lean concept. The authors refer to the basics of this concept, present its theoretical aspects together with a review of possible actions to eliminate the green waste. All these considerations refer to the service activities of any kind in order to maintain holistic approach of the research. The results of the conducted study concentrate on the elimination of green waste in evaluated service companies. (original abstract)
- Averill D. (2011), Lean Sustainability. Creating Safe, Enduring, and Profitable Operations, A Productivity Press Book, CRC Press, Taylor and Francis Group, Boca Raton, London, New York.
- Duarte S., Cruz-Machado V. (2013), Modelling lean and green: a review from business models, "International Journal of Lean Six Sigma", Vol. 4, No. 3, Emerald Group Publishing.
- Friend G., Kordesch N., Privitt B. (2009), The Truth about Green Business, FT Press, Upper Saddle River, New Jersey.
- Wills B. (2009), Green Intentions. Creating a Green Value Stream to Compete and Win, A Productivity Press Book, CRC Press, Taylor and Francis Group, New York.
- Winston A. S. (2009), Green Recovery. Get Lean, get smart, and emerge from the downturn on top, Harvard Business Press, Boston.
- Zokaei K., Lovins H., Wood A., Hines P. (2013), Creating a Lean and Green Business System. Techniques for Improving Profits and Sustainability, A Productivity Press Book, CRC Press, Taylor and Francis Group, Boca Raton, London, New York.