2013 | Problemy społeczno-ekonomiczne w uwarunkowaniach ryzyka i statystycznej nieokreśloności | 138--143
Integration of Transport Hubs of Russia into System of the European Transport Corridors
The main objective for transport knots of Russia is complex development of all means of transport, a warehouse and terminal economy, customs infrastructure, bank and insurance companies, technologies of information support of cargoes. Leading tendencies of development of modern transport knots of the world are: increase in capacity and, as a result, their goods turnover and passenger turnover, active interaction of transport companies and transport knots, integration of the companies and development of system of hubs, development of multimodal systems of transportation and intermodal technologies of transportation, work of transport knots within transport corridors, formation of knots of the new generation providing rendering not only traditional port services, but also industrial service, administrative and commercial services, logistic services in the field of distribution of cargoes. Multimodal transport knots ensure functioning of transport according to requirements which correspond to the international standards that leads to increase in the budgetary receipts, attraction of additional cargoes, positioning of this or that country in the world as the large transport power. (fragment of text)
- Hobotova S.N.: Economic Benefits of Integration of the Russian Economy in System of the Euroasian Transport Corridors. Integration of Russia into World Economic Culture into the Post-crisis Period: Materials of the International Scientific and Practical Conference. Yekaterinburg 2009.
- http://fcp.economy.gov.ru/cgi-bin/cis/fcp.cgi/FcpWiewFcp/View/2012/264. Federal Target Program "Development of transport system of Russia (2010-2015)".
- http://www.ato.ru/ Aviation Portal Air-transport Review.
- http://www.gks.ru Federal Service of the State Statistics (Rossstat).
- http://www.mintrans.ru Site of the Ministry of transport of the Russian Federation.
- http://www.morinfocenter.ru/ The Center of Uniform State System of Information on a Situation at the World Ocean the Ministries of Transport of the Russian Federatio.
- Transport and Development: An Assessment of a Role of Transport in Economic and Social Development. Committee on transport of the United Nations, Bangkok 2008.
- Troitskaya N.A.: Multimodal Systems of Transportation and Intermodal Technologies: The Manual for Students. Ed. N.A. Troitskaya, A.B. Chubukov, M.V. Shilimov. Publishing center "Akademiya", Moscow 2009.
- Vasin M.: Alternative of Koltsovo. "Air-transport Review" 2011, No. 123.