Investigation of Value Innovation Potential Under Transitional Conditions in Serbia
Nowadays, business environment is faster than ever in the field of new technologies. The firms are forced to find new ways to compete and survive through innovations. To meet these demands, different tools and techniques are used in order to measure capability of firms to innovate. One of them is the Value Innovation Potential Assessment Tool, which helps to identify appropriate opportunities for firms to use it to assess their effectiveness of innovation work. The main goal of this paper was to investigate the Value Innovation Potential under transitional conditions in some firms in South-Eastern Serbia. The research was done using a questionnaire taken from literature, which was applied to one hundred employees in mentioned Serbian firms. The data were statistically analysed, explained and main conclusions were obtained. Proposed factor model of Value Innovation Potential was tested using confirmatory factor analysis (CFA) on investigated population. (original abstract)
-  Lei D., Slocum J.W., Pitts R.A., Designing organizations for competitive advantage: The power of unlearning and learning, Organizational Dynamics, 27, 3, 24-38, 1999.
-  Easterby-Smith M., Crossan M., Nicolini D., Organizational learning: debates past, present and future, Journal of Management Studies, 37, 6, 783796, 2000.
-  Jones R.A., Jimmieson N.L., Griffiths A., The impact of organizational culture and reshaping capabilities on change implementation success: the mediating role of readiness for change, Journal of Management Studies, 42, 2, 361-386, 2005.
-  Fengjing H., Dongdong H., Empirical Research on the Effects of Organizational Innovation on Organizational Performance based on mediator effect of dynamic core competence of enterprise, JCIT, 7, 6, 185-192, 2012.
-  Jaksić L.M., Strategical technology management: Innovations, management and entrepreneurship, FON, Belgrade, 2001 (in Serbian).
-  Verspagen B., A global perspective on technology and economic performance, and the implications for the post-socialist countries, in Dyker D.A. and Radose-vic S. [Eds.], Innovation and structural change in Post-socialist Countries: a Quantitative Approach, Dordrecht, Kluwer, 29-44, 1999.
-  Fagerberg J., Srholec M., National innovation system, capabilities and economic development, Research Policy, 37, 1417-1435, 2008.
-  Dyker D.A., Radosevic S., Building Social Capability for Economic Catch-up: The Experiences and Prospectus of the Post-socialist Countries, Innovation, 14, 3, 219-237, 2001.
-  Leskovar-Spacapan G., Bastic M., Differences in organizations innovation capability in transition economy: Internal aspect of organizations strategic orientation, Technovation, 27, 9, 533-546, 2007.
-  http://www.worldbank.org/en/country/serbia/ overview
-  http://www.daiias.rs/daiiasrs/ekoiiomija/iiuziia_ veca_ulagaiija_u_iiauku.4.html?iiews_id=281338
-  Aiman-Smith L., Goodrich N., Roberts D., Scinta J., Assessing your organization's potential for value innovation, Research Technology Management, Washington, 48, 2, 37-42, 2005.
-  Chang J.C., Strengthening Value Innovation Potential - A Study of Innovation-Oriented Industry in Taiwan, International Journal of Advancements in Computing Technology (IJACT), 5, 4, 882-889, 2013.
-  Hurley A.E., Scandura T.A., Schriesheim C.A., Brannick M.T., Seers A., Vandenberg R.J., Williams L.J., Exploratory and confirmatory factor analysis: guidelines, issues, and alternatives, Journal of Organizational Behavior, 18, 667-683, 1997.
-  Ho R., Handbook of univariate and multivariate data analysis and interpretation with SPSS2006, Rockhampton, AustraliaChapman & Hall/CRC, Taylor & Francis Group, 2006.
-  Isaac R.G., Herremans I.M., Kline T.J., Intellectual Capital Management Enablers: A Structural Equation Modeling Analysis, Journal of Business Ethics, 93, 3, 373-391, 2010.
-  Browne M.W., Cudek R., Alternative ways of assessing model fit. Sociological Methods & Research, 21, 230-258, 1992.
-  Ahire S.L., Golhar D.Y., Waller M.A., Development and validation of TQM implementation constructs, Decision Sciences, 27, 1, 23-56, 1996.